Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 18

Did you turn off after tribal? The returnee situation was resolved in the episode.
I may have missed it - actual numbers of returnees were given by Jonathan or next episode description?

As I remember it, Jonathan dropped a clue that there would be “returnees” (plural). The contestants incl. Sam started think 1,2,3 could be potentially coming back. but i didn’t not see any what i would consider official explanation. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
Mr Stickyfingers talking to himself here is much more entertaining than watching Mrs Stickyfingers talking to the camera for an hour on the show.

…what helps me to talk to myself Brekkie is that I have at least 10 inner voices/personalities out of my 40 odd inner voices/personalities that are purely dedicated to shows like ‘I’m a Celeb/Big Brother/Survivor etc’… they help me out a lot… lol!… that’s why I’m never lonely… I can even name them if you want me to…there’s…

(1)… THE RANTER… he’s the most prominent one that does all the talking… he could’ve been the third cranky muppet up in the dress circle (all of the other voices/personalities are shit scared of him)… the others think that he may have ‘Tourettes Syndrome‘ because of what he says sometimes… they try to avoid talking to him…

(2)… THE OPTIMIST… he always looks for the happy moments of the shows but sadly they are very rare on most shows… (he always looks towards Bleachy Dude for inspiration)… he always thinks that the shows will always get better… but they don’t unfortunately… he is often the most disappointed too sadly…

(3)… THE WONDERER… he wonders all of the time… will they do this?.. will they do that?… will anyone start a ‘showmance’?… will they actually have a shag on National TV?… will they win this…. will they lose that?… will Ed from ‘Big Brother’ finally stop shuffling his cards and finally do his ‘big move’?… will this show actually improve?…

(4)… THE TACTICIAN… he actually thinks that he is good at reading the play but is NEVER right… (he’s quite deluded actually)… so whenever he posts his shit theories please ignore them as it is quite embarrassing sometimes in what he theorises… we try not to tell him that the shows are even on but he always seems to find out somehow… (we think that one of the other voices/personalities are tipping him off)…

(5)… THE ‘EVERYTHING IS PRETTY ONE’… he loves nice shiny objects and freshly painted props on the challenges etc… the shinier the better… he’s quite the pain in the arse because all you keep hearing is “ooooh!… look at that… isn’t it pretty!… isn’t that shiney”,… (he’s a worry that one)…

(6)… THE PUZZLER… he’s the brains of the outfit… he usually solves the puzzle while the contestants are only halfway through solving it… he can often be heard shouting out real loud at the TV… “just do such and such you fucking stupid-arsed moronic fucking twatheads!… what da fuck is wrong with you fucking simpletons”?… (or something similar)… Mrs Sticky is usually saying something like “shoosh!… we have neighbours you know… the contestants can’t hear you… you idiot!… (little does she know that there’s more than one of us idiots)… lol!… the jokes on her eh?…

(7)… THE DISBELIEVER… he’s the one that refuses to believe just how stupid some of these people are… he’s the one that actually believes that Ed is about to stop shuffling his cards and is about to make his ’big move’… the same with dopey Dave… the one that believes that someone like Chrissy is some kind of genius when it comes to gameplay… yep!… another deluded idiot…

(8)… THE ’STORYLINER’… he tries very hard to follow peoples ‘journies’ throughout the show… he’s usually totally clueless… he hasn’t figured it out yet that the Producers only showcase their ‘stars’ of the show that THEY’VE picked out to win and that the only time you get to see the background entities is when they are being booted that night… (one day he’ll figure it out I guess?)…

(9)… THE ‘FUCK ME DEADER’… he’s the one that is actually stunned when one of my predictions ends up being actually right… or I actually am able to follow the plot line… or I get anything right… (yeah I know… we rarely get to see this guy eh?)… but at least he keeps trying his arse off to get it right eh?…

(10)… THE ‘ONE WHO DOESN’T GIVE A FUCKER’… he’s the one that has given up once his favourite player is gone… he sulks big time when they are eliminated… once they have he doesn’t give a fuck about anything… he just hopes that the ones he hates on the show DON’T win it!… he just sulks and continues to make snide and sarcastic comments for the rest of the run of the show… (he’s the one that actually thinks that his comments are funny at times)… he’s quite childish really…

…well ther you have it… my 10 voices/personalities dedicated to these shows (the other voices/personalities in my head think that these 10 are complete fuckwits… anyway… there you go my friends… cheers.

Last edited:
LOL you guys are dedicated....I gave up after 1st week....
.boring cast, repulsive couple....
they were the killer for me, they utterly repulse me, even the adds make me queezy
And, when I saw the stupid golf dude, and that creepy couple even sparkly Khan couldn’t make me watch

I am so obsessed with Killing Eve I don’t have time fo waste on this, when does this mess end?

And what comes next? Real life, comedy festival and Eurovision
10 next is it masked singer? Don’t mind bits of First Dates I have seen

LOL you guys are dedicated....I gave up after 1st week....
.boring cast, repulsive couple....
they were the killer for me, they utterly repulse me, even the adds make me queezy
And, when I saw the stupid golf dude, and that creepy couple even sparkly Khan couldn’t make me watch

I am so obsessed with Killing Eve I don’t have time fo waste on this, when does this mess end?

And what comes next? Real life, comedy festival and Eurovision
10 next is it masked singer? Don’t mind bits of First Dates I have seen

Pretty sure the finale is on April 11 as Masterchef replaces it on the 18th

Last edited:
Just here for my standard ‘this season is shit / long / tough to watch / boring’ post.

Channel 10 need to pull their heads in and start making survivor good again. The last two seasons have been fucking woeful.

Just here for my standard ‘this season is shit / long / tough to watch / boring’ post.

Channel 10 need to pull their heads in and start making survivor good again. The last two seasons have been fucking woeful.
Last season was awesome, good strategic players, suspense and people actually doing something. Way too many goat players this season. Should have kept Sandra in longer….

So Sam just outright lied to Michelle about never writing her name down. It doesn’t come across as a ‘move’ when she is just playing Marks game and following his game.
I’m happy that Jordia made it back in but I fear that he still won’t be able to get anyone to make a proper move. partly Because he’s a little bit too much, but mostly because they’re all too subservient to Mark and Sam. It’s actually like they’re happy to play for 5th and 6th etc (With the exception of Josh who probably thinks he can beat them). I said a few episodes ago that they all deserve to get picked off one by one and it looks like that’s happening.

So Sam just outright lied to Michelle about never writing her name down. It doesn’t come across as a ‘move’ when she is just playing Marks game and following his game.
I’m happy that Jordia made it back in but I fear that he still won’t be able to get anyone to make a proper move. partly Because he’s a little bit too much, but mostly because they’re all too subservient to Mark and Sam. It’s actually like they’re happy to play for 5th and 6th etc (With the exception of Josh who probably thinks he can beat them). I said a few episodes ago that they all deserve to get picked off one by one and it looks like that’s happening.
One ending would be that Sam & Mark, cheat, lie, steal their way to the end and take a goat with them like KJ then everyone on the jury tells Mark & Sam that you made all the moves and KJ made none, but you made all the wrong moves, so with that, we the jury find that KJ the goat who made no moves is a better choice to give the win too.. :cool:

Thus ending one of the worst Aus Survivors in history but with just edging out the worst possible ending, that being that Mark & Sams lies, deceit etc won them the $$$

…I’ll just be happy when this show finally finishes and that we don’t ever have to see Gronks or Sam’s lying cheating faces again… I just hope that they fade off into oblivion… never to be seen again… I can just imagine them sitting at home and gloating at how much money they have from lying and cheating their way to the win and saying stuff like “how clever are we?”…. or “we outwitted and outplayed them all!”… no you didn’t… you lied and cheated your way to your new found wealth you turds… all that I can say to you two cheating turds is… take note on how many of your ‘friends’ will slowly taper off because they are too embarrassed to be seen with you until there is only the pair of you sitting at home gloating at your money… there’s always a price to pay for bad actions… enjoy your money while you can… cheers.

Back