Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 15

Getting fed up of having to watch the show through Sam's eyes - and her constantly doing nothing other than what her other half tells her and then complains about having to vote with the boys afterwards. Such a bitch with the idol too - would actually have benefitted her game to tell Jessie he needed it and pull Mark away from Josh and Jordan. Serves her right she's now at the bottom.

It made absolutely no sense either for Mark to trust Josh after Josh blurted out he had an idol in front of four other people, ironically dobbing in Jessie for doing exactly the same thing, but much more discretely. I'd have been furious with Josh for bringing that to his attention in the middle of a group rather than one to one.

Getting fed up of having to watch the show through Sam's eyes - and her constantly doing nothing other than what her other half tells her and then complains about having to vote with the boys afterwards. Such a bitch with the idol too - would actually have benefitted her game to tell Jessie he needed it and pull Mark away from Josh and Jordan. Serves her right she's now at the bottom.

It made absolutely no sense either for Mark to trust Josh after Josh blurted out he had an idol in front of four other people, ironically dobbing in Jessie for doing exactly the same thing, but much more discretely. I'd have been furious with Josh for bringing that to his attention in the middle of a group rather than one to one.
Exactly... She could have solidified her own rhetoric by doing exactly that - bringing out the idol & telling Jesse he needs to use it or using it herself but stating she was using it to protect Jesse. That would have almost been the Survivor winning move if she gets to the final.
Instead she has done the exact opposite, and she is now seen as a greedy, selfish thief who is riding her husbands coat tails to the end.

I would love to be on Survivor just to blow up her end game at the finale. I think Jesse screwed this up big time, he trusted her and gave the idol, big mistake. He asked her if she knew when he was voted out & she said Yes, then he trusted her again, big mistake - he should have used his parting words to tell everyone what she did.

Outlast, outplay, outwit - I don't think that quite extends to stealing, is that outwit/outplay ??? I mean why can't other survivors just go through Marks bag until they find his idol and just take it?

I thought one of the rules around Idols was that you cannot steal them, but perhaps if you're given them (not that Sam was really given it, she just took it upon herself to take it) that doesn't apply.

Also surely as Jesse was clearly sat doing a piece to camera I'd have thought they'd be a rule about ambushing them too.

I mean why can't other survivors just go through Marks bag until they find his idol and just take it?
Yeah you can't do that, it's against the rules.

Also surely as Jesse was clearly sat doing a piece to camera I'd have thought they'd be a rule about ambushing them too.

Yeah I was surprised at that. If there's any chance they might get sprung they usually tuck it away until they can do their bit to camera. So that was poorly executed.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if production sent Sam off in the right direction. They seem to be their golden couple, more baffling so than Keiran and Danny as the protected HMs on Big Brother. They didn't even tick the box to appear on the All Stars season where a quarter of the original cast returned.

US season you can search other players bags, but not steal. Knowledge is power though. Especially if they don’t know you know. I’ll see if I can find the rules somewhere, but stealing is definitely not allowed. Sam didn’t technically steal it, and when an idol is found there is sometimes a bit of wrestling for ownership of the idol.

The Hidden Immunity Idol is considered a personal item, thus cannot be stolen from its owner, but that does not mean a contestant is not allowed to look through another contestant's belongings if he/she is suspected of possessing one.

Back