Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (9 November, 7:30pm)

You can invite one "VIP" for dinner. Who would you choose?

• Bernard

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Thomas

• I'd rather eat alone

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most of us struggle with Seven's format, lack of transparency and producer manipulation etc. It detracts from the show we used to love. I think that's why we're so hard on it.
I do get that! I can’t explain why it doesn’t bother me though haha.

Thanks for the encouragement guys ♥️ Glad to hear there are others enjoying!

Edit: I honestly wasn’t fishing for these comments either. Just thought my comments might actually be annoying to others who aren’t as entertained by the current series ;)
I think we all wonder now and then what other people think. But that's an insecurity we shouldn't have given the time we've been here and who were posting with.
I often hold back from posting for the same reason.

I know that Danny has done himself no favours. But Ellie’s comment of “last in first out” really kinda sucks.

Reactions: kxk
sTVQhI1.gif

And with that, of the four Australian Big Brother housemates to do Big Brother twice, Danny is ranked 4th out of 4.
1. Tim Dormer 172/172 days. Ave place = 2nd
2. Sara-Marie Fedele 104/109 days. Ave place = 3rd
3. Priya Malik 135/143 days. Ave place = 5th
4. Danny Hayes 69/82 days. Ave place = 7th

I can’t completely defend Danny. He kinda blew his game up (even though coming in late did put him at a disadvantage). I also think calling himself the GOATITW was overstating his status.(but his ego is part of his charm)
HOWEVER. Within this current version of BB he was fantastic viewing and amassed a large following (as evidenced on various social media BB related groups).
Well played Danny. Tip of my hat to you! Thanks for the entertainment! You don’t need to win to be a fan favourite.

Back