Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (9 November, 7:30pm)

You can invite one "VIP" for dinner. Who would you choose?

• Bernard

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Thomas

• I'd rather eat alone

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I feel like my comments aren’t appreciated here. I am legitimately loving this season. Fascinating, diverse cast of people who are actually using the mechanics of the game to PLAY!
Don't feel like that. It's not your fault you're not a cynical old bitch. Your enthusiasm is a refreshing counter to most of us. Keep it up.

Yeah I feel like my comments aren’t appreciated here. I am legitimately loving this season. Fascinating, diverse cast of people who are actually using the mechanics of the game to PLAY!
I am enjoying watching Luke play in comfort and cosy pjs what a lark for him

Edit
To add I like it much more now Caitlin is gone, the nasal adanoid voice just grates on me

Disappointed Paris Hilton who has fragrance at Chemist Warehouse wasn't on this series.
yeah and she just had that youtube documentary come out around this time last year they could've mined some backstory out of, and it was Charity related to what she went through and stuff.

Thanks for the encouragement guys ♥️ Glad to hear there are others enjoying!

Edit: I honestly wasn’t fishing for these comments either. Just thought my comments might actually be annoying to others who aren’t as entertained by the current series ;)

I think Danny will go. Luke’s suggestion of making a move and taking out Tom doesn’t really seem like a move, he doesn’t appear to be much of a threat. Josh would be the unsuspected move. I don’t want Josh gone though. I like him.

Thanks for the encouragement guys ♥️ Glad to hear there are others enjoying!

Edit: I honestly wasn’t fishing for these comments either. Just thought my comments might actually be annoying to others who aren’t as entertained by the current series ;)
I think most of us struggle with Seven's format, lack of transparency and producer manipulation etc. It detracts from the show we used to love. I think that's why we're so hard on it.

Back