Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 4 Discussion (8 November, 7:30pm)

How do you rate Danny on your Dan-o-meter?

• 5. He's awesome

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 4. He's ok

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3. Meh / Mixed

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 2. Don't care for him

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5. Fuck he's an annoying dick

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tonight will most likely be when Caitlyn leaves. The last episode ended on Day 6 which was on August 4th, so assuming they continue the whole "an episode covers two days" thing, Caitlyn has to be the one leaving in order for it to have been possible for her to arrive back in LA on August 8th.

Unless they evict someone else and she just "decides" to walk... 🤷‍♂️

(just realised the last option is "5" instead of 1, oops. Was still having my first coffee)

(just realised the last option is "5" instead of 1, oops. Was still having my first coffee)
I thought that was deliberate! Not sure why you bothered with the other four options, though "meh" is so much more apt than "mixed".

I thought that was deliberate! Not sure why you bothered with the other four options, though "meh" is so much more apt than "mixed".
If you're able to fix that, please do. And also tweak the first option to "He's awesome, the GOATITW!" Cheers.

According to that article Luke and Elly are the final two.
Would be cool, but I’m a little sceptical.

Odds put Ellie as most likely to win the season, and I feel like she’d absolutely have to have a herculean game to be favoured against Luke Toki in the F2

I’m so over these footy and rugby players going on these shows and preaching “loyalty” 🤮 I like watching villains play. Enough of this.

Are they messing with the timeline and staging the days? If this really is Day 8, it was filmed August 6th and Caitlyn was back in LA on August 8th.

If we see a onscreen graphic saying Day 9, the timeline they're portraying is different to reality since it would be impossible for Caitlyn to leave at night on Day 9 and arrive in LA when she did. We'll find out soon enough...

Back