Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 4 Discussion (8 November, 7:30pm)

How do you rate Danny on your Dan-o-meter?

• 5. He's awesome

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 4. He's ok

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3. Meh / Mixed

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 2. Don't care for him

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5. Fuck he's an annoying dick

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, August 8th in AU/NZ she was back in LA (August 7th in the US).
Well I wouldn't rule out creative timelines either. I always forget to keep track of what they're wearing but in Seven's first season there were occasions of people chopping and changing their clothes from apparent editing, well I'd say gaffes but it's no mistake.

Ok, I think I'm done with the bs staged shit.

Thomas clearly had a heads up this was coming to take no convincing whatsoever to write another letter. Secret mission my ass.

Interesting the civilians have an alliance, ie Luke Tom Dan
Hopefully Jenner is gone tonight

Creative timeline confirmed. If her birthday was "yesterday", this was filmed August 5th (aka Day 7) as her birthday is August 4th despite the episode starting on Day 8.

Ok, I think I'm done with the bs staged shit.

Thomas clearly had a heads up this was coming to take no convincing whatsoever to write another letter. Secret mission my ass.
This is on and I am chatting to a friend on FB because it's so boring.

I know this was filmed back when, but I think Travis would be caring more about being on the general public's 'bad side' after the recent events at the moment (harsh in hindsight). Has anyone looked up Josh on the TikToks yet?

I know this was filmed back when, but I think Travis would be caring more about being on the general public's 'bad side' after the recent events at the moment (harsh in hindsight). Has anyone looked up Josh on the TikToks yet?
Who? and who?

Who? and who?
8 dead in a crowd surge/crush incident at Travis Scott's (Kylie Jenner's partner) concert. And he kept the show going while bodies were being clearly pulled away by emergency services and people were screaming to stop the show. Horrible.

Back