Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

The thing about this is if a lot of people decide to wait longer than they have been told it screws up what is a very complicated logistics exercise managing the vaccine stocks around the country. They could end up with expired doses that get thrown out and wasted, and/or suffer shortages when a bunch of people turn up later than expected. I recommend doing as you're asked tbh.

Edit: I do understand where you're coming from on the efficacy front though.

The thing about this is if a lot of people decide to wait longer than they have been told it screws up what is a very complicated logistics exercise managing the vaccine stocks around the country. They could end up with expired doses that get thrown out and wasted, and/or suffer shortages when a bunch of people turn up later than expected. I recommend doing as you're asked tbh.

Edit: I do understand where you're coming from on the efficacy front though.

That is an interesting point. Although it shouldn't factor in for me. The six weeks was for new appoints going forward. People such as myself who had the shot before then "can" choose to have it earlier. So I can have a clean conscience on the logistics. I'd still be factored in for 12 weeks.

Where do people want to go when international travel opens?!

Ibiza or Marbella?

St Tropez?

Capri and Sardinia?

Mykonos, Miami?

I can't wait!

And then think about the other states that might still be locked away from the world in 2022?!

I'm happy staying in Queensland, but I hope when international travel reopens that those who wish to travel get so enchanted by the complex beauty of the world that they forget to go on the internet for the rest of their lives.

Where do people want to go when international travel opens?!

Ibiza or Marbella?

St Tropez?

Capri and Sardinia?

Mykonos, Miami?

I can't wait!

And then think about the other states that might still be locked away from the world in 2022?!

Overseas can wait until everything has settled for sure as far as I'm concerned.
I need to go back the UK to see my family since my last trip was cancelled back in 2020.
And now my Step son and family are in New York, so we need to go there, too.

Last edited:
Did you go there often before covid?
You got me before I edited that part out!
We did go there a good few times, but not often. It was more if a special place to go to. Not fancy, but a good old fashioned local type restaurant with great food!

You got me before I edited that part out!
We dud go there a good few times, but not often. It was more if a special.place to go to. Not fancy, but a good old fashioned local type restaurant with great food!

That does sound nice. And yummy. I wonder where the word yummy originates from?

Back