Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 23 Discussion

Emmett's feet... (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, this season is so predictable, make out like some massive gameplay is gunna happen, & get everyone to talk about booting out the big wigs... but its all hogwash, Flick wont win immunity & she'll be voted out by Georges sheep :roflmao:
What was that? Eat your words! lol

This season is probably the best season there has been yet of Aus Survivor.

This is great, I've hated watching episode after episode where Wai, Hayley and others bullshit about changing their votes but never do. Karma has come back to bite you bitches in the ass :roflmao:

You can't be sheep tonight, you have to engage that jello upstairs and try to work something out.. good luck with that HAHAHAHA :p:roflmao::cool:
To be honest they almost have to do this in order to keep the episodes interesting. If it’s just obvious who is going home and you’re just watching something predictable , it gets boring. I’m sure production does a little to plant seeds too though.

That said, South African survivor- viewable in ten play, handles realness and low hype bullshit very well and still maintains an edge in keeping it exciting. It can be done. It’s just our Aus production team have a different way of putting together the show, and for the most part they have done a good job, let’s be honest.

She really did. I shouldn't be so surprised, given past moves at tribal. This makes me feel less sad about the outcome.
Really? I was cooing so loud I almost woke my little boy up when Jonathan read the final vote 😂
Best outcome for me.

…so!… as I see it is that George and Hayley will get rid of Flick and those two will be the final two… then Hayley will absolutely flog George in the final challenge crowning Hayley the final winner… thanks for the great postings everyone… thanks for the most even poll in history timmy lol!… nite all…sleep tight…cheers.
You do know there is no final 2 challenge and it’s a jury vote right Sticky? I like the sound of queen Hayley taking the crown though and happy for it to go like this!

It’ll be a hard jury choice if its George vs Hayley no? George never voted out, while Hayley was voted out 9-1 or something . But George quitting challenges.. I assume will be big criteria for the jury to consider.

Firstly on the face of it it was ridiculous for either George or Cara to want to keep a second strong player (Hayley) in the F3 alongside Flick.

So unfortunate for Cara tonight, because no matter whether George or Hayley went, she was a shoo-in for FTC. All she had to do was vote for Hayley and sit back and watch.

So, I guess the good news is the F3 have all played good games (Flick belatedly, admittedly). Flick will be playing the dead mother sympathy card hard if she makes it to FTC because aside from a bit of luck with the HII and the urn she probably wouldn't have survived.

btw when they were explaining the IC tonight, I was thinking George is going to suck at this, and when they got to the rolling balls part I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Oh well, at least Cara and George mutually turned on each other for tactical reasons rather than betrayal, ensuring George will still have Cara's vote if he makes it to the end.
It's more satisfying as a viewer for me now, as if Hayley had gone tonight it would almost guarantee Flick would win, with all the brawn on the jury.

Oh well, at least Cara and George mutually turned on each other for tactical reasons rather than betyrayal, ensuring George will still have Cara's vote if he makes it to the end.
It's more satisfying as a viewer for me now, as if Hayley had gone tonight it would almost guarantee Flick would win, with all the brawn on the jury.
Nice to not have a goat remaining at this point really. At FTC it's up to George to convince the jury that Flick is more there by luck and chance while he played hard tactically to get there if it comes to that. And for George to do that against Hayley. He could still win this either way. Can the politician take it out?

I'll only be disappointed if Flick wins tbh.

Cara had no chance of winning, and coming fourth is much better for her than being runner-up and having to see George forced to rip her apart and call her his goat.

If George can't win, I'll be 100% team Hayley. As you say, anyone but Flick.

Yeah the last endurance challenge is the only challenge left. The three of them will take part and the winner chooses who they take to the final 2 to face the Jury 😉
…ahhhhh!… riiiiiiiiight… now I get it… thanks for clearing that up for me bleachy my friend… cheers.

Cara had no chance of winning, and coming fourth is much better for her than being runner-up and having to see George forced to rip her apart and call her his goat.
Oh yes, that would have been brutal. But I can't see any final IC that either of them could win to have reached that situation.

…so!… as I see it is that George and Hayley will get rid of Flick and those two will be the final two… then Hayley will absolutely flog George in the final challenge crowning Hayley the final winner… thanks for the great postings everyone… thanks for the most even poll in history timmy lol!… nite all…sleep tight…cheers.
That will guarantee her place in the final two, but the jury vote is wide open.
Most of the brawns aren't fans of either Hayley or George, so it will come down to other factors.
Maybe they will respect George's gameplay (the best in Australian Survivor history imo) over Hayley's mostly physical game (and flip-flopping).

Well I think the next poll should be about whether Timmy's poll making privileges should be withdrawn. ;):D

So George survives again. Not surprised he turned on Cara but as others have said it wasn't the time for Cara to turn on George, especially as she knew she could force a tie. Just got to hope now that both Flick and Hayley are so scared of George working the jury that they take each other to the final two so we have two worthy finalists.

What was that? Eat your words! lol

This season is probably the best season there has been yet of Aus Survivor.
I have a deal with the universe that if I say something is gunna happen then usually the opposite does :cool:
So I pre-empted by super power to ensure she got immunity & made the episode interesting :roflmao:

…ahhhhh!… riiiiiiiiight… now I get it… thanks for clearing that up for me bleachy my friend… cheers.
The promo's looked like George obviously was struggling, he'll give up first and reiterate that his power is in convincing the jury so he doesn't need to win immunities etc..
But it did look like Flick was struggling more than Hayley. Hayley has a better chance at endurance challenges as her weight is low & strength high, whereas FLick is a little bit chunkier and that extra flab is what weighs her down..
George is just a rolly polly blob of wobbly jelly, which is also a good description of his brain / mindset when it comes to challenges, he can't push through the pain barrier to the next level - he just gives up...

I hope Hayley wins the next challenge - good chance she will, she's good with endurance, and is lighter than Flick - and takes George with her to final tribal. Her odds against Flick with a Brawn-heavy jury are not so good, and she is pleased enough with her own gameplay to think she would most likely beat George, I think.

I don't think I could bear it if Flick won this season.

I hope Hayley wins the next challenge - good chance she will, she's good with endurance, and is lighter than Flick - and takes George with her to final tribal. Her odds against Flick with a Brawn-heavy jury are not so good, and she is pleased enough with her own gameplay to think she would most likely beat George, I think.

I don't think I could bear it if Flick won this season.
Yes, I'm banking on Hayley doing exactly that. Flick will try to convince her to take her, but Hayley won't believe she won't win. Her misplaced confidence will be her downfall.

Back