Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

I'm impressed that I know of 10/12 celebrities. If they make this season be based around Danny again...

We are backing Jessika, Caitlyn and Omarosa!

I'm impressed that I know of 10/12 celebrities. If they make this season be based around Danny again...

We are backing Jessika, Caitlyn and Omarosa!
I only like Omarosa, despite her Trump connections. I hope they all find Danny insufferable and evict him early.

Dreadful cast but I can definitely see the potential for some confrontation and manufactured drama among this lot. Not sure what 7 is trying to achieve with this cast but? Their watered down, family friendly version of Big Brother doesn't seem to align with some of the people they've cast but I'll wait and see.

I feel for Omarosa though. She'll be coming in and playing the NA version of BB only to be twist-f***** by the producers and their hard-on for their fav (probably Danny).

Dreadful cast but I can definitely see the potential for some confrontation and manufactured drama among this lot....
Who knows - maybe there are clauses for an extra 'bonus' for each bit of usable 'drama' they create unscripted. :poop:

First press image from launch night, guessing it’s coming straight after the voice if they’re revealing the cast this early72FD620A-7933-4C3A-8995-05E5F052E82A.jpeg

Fucking Danny ruining another fucking series. "Producer favourite" is his only claim to fame - certainly wasn't a fan favourite.

"Hotel" adds to the theory that some celebs will just check in and check out as per their contract agreement - they won't be there to play a fair game.

The skin colour of the cast never actually leaps out to me until someone jumps at the chance to bring it up like that. I'm happy I don't associate a desperate, random collection of whoever they could get for a reality show with some kind of deeper, race based analysis. Nice effort though.
What’s your point?

Fucking Danny ruining another fucking series. "Producer favourite" is his only claim to fame - certainly wasn't a fan favourite.

"Hotel" adds to the theory that some celebs will just check in and check out as per their contract agreement - they won't be there to play a fair game.
Haha he certainly wasn’t a BBB fan fave. But he was a huge hit on BB Social Media and lots of my friends or workmates that surprised me they were even watching BB loved Danny. Given the social media feedback it’s no surprise to me that they brought him back. You can deny it all you like, he was actually popular in Australia, if not here.

p.s while in the minority there were a few of us here who also loved the drama and entertainment that Danny gave to the series ;)

This is exactly what everyone I know has said, too. That’s exactly right.

Caitlyn arrived back in the US two days ago. She was in the house for just under a week.

The fact that being a 'half brother' gets you a spot on this show is pretty fucked up.

Also, fuck Danny. As if we haven't suffered enough lately.

Is it possible other celebrities they had signed up for VIP dropped out after the show started copping really bad press?

I remember names like Neil Patrick Harris were being floated in the lead up to production starting. The cast wreaks of a last minute scouting to see who was free for 10 days

So I guess I'm not tipping Caitlyn to win then. How's she looking on the betting sites?

Already back in the USA? Lolllllll
As mentioned here a while ago, she was only ever contracted to appear in the house for 1 week (in addition to 2-weeks of quarantine). Multiple celebs already have “deadlines” that they must be evicted by.

This entire VIP season is a farce. It’s laughable that there are people still buying into it.

Back