Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 5 Discussion

That was a pretty low thing to say to George. He had a good comeback.Why did he hate George so much?
Holding onto a resentment from that first tribal when George used his advantage to save Wai, the original target, and tried to force votes onto Mitch, who he (George) had a resentment about for being 'the leader'...

Funny Mitch was so on the outs he had no idea he could/should have voted Laura... or that he was the alternate target, not George.

… that female prison guard… when she got out of the water…she had bigger balls than Matt Shirvington… cheers.
That part of Shirvo's anatomy was not the thing(s) that stood out for me It was more the 'metronome effect'...if you get my meaning Blushing Emoji.gif
…I’ve said it before… why set fire to that tree just for that screenshot?… I think that doing that is terrible… cheers.
The tree looked dead to me...no harm done.
In the Australian bush fire = regeneration.
True.

Still don't like any of team Brawn and team Brains are becoming less and less likable too. Can't stand George and his over inflated ego and I'm not sure who the rest of them are except for Wai.

I'm not really drawn to any of them this year.. Is it a dud cast?

Edit: I do like Wai actually. But that's about it.

The poor editing distribution of this show never fails to astonish me. Only 6 people out of 20 get confessionals? 31 confessionals total and only ONE goes to a woman???

I loved the way the traditional snake at tribal council last night turned out to be a lovely blue-tongued lizard.

There might be some nice people there. But I suppose the editors would rather shine the spotlight on more divisive characters.

HOW MANY FUCKING ATTEMPTS DO YOU NEED!
What a fucking slow learner George is. All he had to do was roll it up the middle gently enough it wouldn't hit the back wall. Either he's very dim or completely uncoordinated (tbh I'm guessing both).

I wonder what George's logic was in voting Laura instead of Joey? Maybe he was thinking about upcoming challenges and you want your tribe to be as strong as possible.

Speaking of Joey, I thought it was strange the reason he gave for disliking George. I thought it would be that George is disliked because he's an abrasive personality, not because he played an advantage (albeit poorly) that enabled him to save Wai the puzzle Queen and therefore give the brain tribe three immunity wins in a row.

Whoever starts today's thread better put a bloody poll in it. What is wrong with you!?

Whoever starts today's thread better put a bloody poll in it. What is wrong with you!?
Too much pressure starting episode threads on this forum. Weird backslapping or put downs too. I only did it two nights ago because the show had started and there wasn’t one. Uncle Sticky did the same last night I would say.

Too much pressure starting episode threads on this forum. Weird backslapping or put downs too. I only did it two nights ago because the show had started and there wasn’t one. Uncle Sticky did the same last night I would say.
It was my policy to thank anyone who wasn't an annoying pest for starting the BB threads (and yes that person did it quite deliberately). The polls make it interesting/controversial/fun so I'd like to think that's become a tradition now. Just run with it and have some fun. Just IMO though ofc.

It was my policy to thank anyone who wasn't an annoying pest for starting the BB threads (and yes that person did it quite deliberately). The polls make it interesting/controversial/fun so I'd like to think that's become a tradition now. Just run with it and have some fun. Just IMO though ofc.
All good! I’m just happy to leave it to others 😁

I agree re: pressure with the daily polls haha! But has become a tradition around here for a daily poll lol!
I've been watching on delay due to the Olympics, so haven't been around much.
Whatever the poll, it's gotta have a 'mixed' option.

Back