Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 5 Discussion

They usually only put an idol back in play once one has been played at tribal council? But one didnt get played? They risk over saturating the game with idols!!
I thought only the Brains had an idol so far. Isn't this the first one for the Brawn tribe?

/ADIT

Wait that was the Brawn tribe that had one and got used? Gosh how have I already lost track.

…that big sheep farmer on the brawn team… I bet that he owns a pair of velcro gloves… cheers.

The doctor is a bit annoying “I called it, I called it, I called it” when they saw Benny had been voted out.

I thought only the Brains had an idol so far. Isn't this the first one for the Brawn tribe?

/ADIT

Wait that was the Brawn tribe that had one and got used? Gosh how have I already lost track.
I thought one of the unidentified blondes had one. I’m still not sure if their names

…I’ve got the drill… brains loses the rewards challenge but brawn loses the eviction challenge right?… ho hum… boring!… cheers.

… that female prison guard… when she got out of the water…she had bigger balls than Matt Shirvington… cheers.

Back