Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Origin? Yuck.

giphy.gif
I’m sure someone attractive on the field will make it worth your while watching haha.

I know in my old days of playing aussie rules we were given oranges to eat at half time.
Im suppposing they offer bananas to buddding young rugby prodigies?

All in good spirit rj.
I appreciate the skill at the highest level in all elite sports.
Im just a bit vague on the rules. Tho I understand league a bit better than union with scrums line outs and such.
Whats the better game to watch and which is the more skillful in your opinion?

All in good spirit rj.
I appreciate the skill at the highest level in all elite sports.
Im just a bit vague on the rules. Tho I understand league a bit better than union with scrums line outs and such.
Whats the better game to watch and which is the more skillful in your opinion?
I take no offence.
I loathe union. It’s a stupid sport with stupid rules. I barely understand it. I get on the bandwagon for the Bledisloe, but that’s about it lol.

I grew up watching and playing league, so I’m biased towards it being better haha. The game is becoming quicker and tougher though, so it’s becoming much more entertaining.

Yeah. I kinda can follow league but union befuddles me a tad.
And thanks rj. You know im a playful jester. Ask seph for a refrence.

Yeah. I kinda can follow league but union befuddles me a tad.
And thanks rj. You know im a playful jester. Ask seph for a refrence.
Oooh...I'm good at writing references!

To Whom It May Concern:

The BBBA poster Fuzz is an intelligent, fun loving person with a gift for insight and compassion.

He's empathetic, sympathetic, automatic, systematic and hydromatic (umm...maybe that's Greased Lightning but he's that too!)

All in all...you couldn't find a better bloke!

Sincerely,
Sephrenia
Director of BBBA Personnel

To Whom It May Concern:

The BBBA poster Fuzz is an intelligent, fun loving person with a gift for insight and compassion.

He's empathetic, sympathetic, automatic, systematic and hydromatic (umm...maybe that's Greased Lightning but he's that too!)

Sincerely,
Sephrenia
HardSmallBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,
Sephrenia

How much were you bribed to write that? 😂

Back