Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will apply this year, I reckon having years of acting experience could help me in the house, I know when people are full of shit and putting on a fake act.

Reckon being an actor could have its downfalls though, the producers having doubts about casting someone who could be lying or putting on an act to them.

hey guys, I applied a couple of weeks ago and had a phone interview about a week later. Went for approx 8-10mins and was told to wait a couple of weeks if senior producers like what they’ve read/seen. So fingers crossed for a call back 👍

anyone else heard anything or have gotten further than this??

hey guys, I applied a couple of weeks ago and had a phone interview about a week later. Went for approx 8-10mins and was told to wait a couple of weeks if senior producers like what they’ve read/seen. So fingers crossed for a call back 👍

What do they ask about?

You won't be the star of Seven's show unless producers approached you first via Instagram or Youtube, unfortunately. cf. Keiran and Danny.

Interesting! Had you applied before?

Have you heard anything back since?

nah they said that there giving me a tick against my name and will have to go in when i get the call or email next what state you from

nah they said that there giving me a tick against my name and will have to go in when i get the call or email next what state you from
Do u reckon they will call or email once applications are closed?

not uploading on youtube im from sydney but they already started making calls they should get fully into it once this applications closes but yeh from my view they called me after 4 days submitting.

not uploading on youtube im from sydney but they already started making calls they should get fully into it once this applications closes but yeh from my view they called me after 4 days submitting.
I mean like for the in person audition stage do u reckon it will be once applications are closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back