Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t the audition process the same every year?
Basically, yes. Except beyond Skype is a bit up in the air post-Covid. Doubt in-person groups will happen anywhere this year given the situation with Delta. So that part will be new, but everything before that = same.

Basically, yes. Except beyond Skype is a bit up in the air post-Covid. Doubt in-person groups will happen anywhere this year given the situation with Delta. So that part will be new, but everything before that = same.
Do we know if Skypes with the bigger producers have happened yet?

I’ve never heard of that happening during the casting process?
It happened with the Survivor casting process which finished around the start of July. In lieu of group auditions, its just skypes with casting and the bigger casting producers. Arguably its much harder to get cast in this process than normal groups.

It happened with the Survivor casting process which finished around the start of July. In lieu of group auditions, its just skypes with casting and the bigger casting producers. Arguably its much harder to get cast in this process than normal groups.
Do we know if they have happened yet or will they happen now that applications have closed?

Do we know if they have happened yet or will they happen now that applications have closed?

Usually they do shorter skypes during and after the application deadline. I would imagine when they were to do the group auditions, they will be doing the "important" skypes

At least that should mean less chance of housemates knowing each other from auditions.

Usually they do shorter skypes during and after the application deadline. I would imagine when they were to do the group auditions, they will be doing the "important" skypes
Big assumption on my end, but I'm thinking the original August 16 - 22 (or similar to that) for groups from the application page will become the EP Skypes. My understanding with Survivor was that it went from Skypes straight to a Skype with the EP. For BB I assume EP will be busy with BB VIP and they won't be able to do those Skypes until after that wraps...but I could also be very wrong.

Question from WA
apologies if this has already been asked.
My friend who wont come on any of these chats sites (pussy) put her application in on the last day.
wants to know how long till they would look at her video or contact her?.My personal experience in previous years was no more than a week .
Anyone else from WA here get anything as i doubt they will take anyone from here.
Covid has screwed around with everything BB would probably be no exception
I couldnt be botherd applying this year but hopefully look forward to another interesting year of BB.

It took 4 days for me to hear back, but everyone has a different experience. They will cast people from all states I think, just will need to quarantine and no groups this year.
Question from WA
My friend who wont come on any of these chats sites (pussy) put her application in on the last day.
wants to know how long till they would look at her video or contact her?.My personal experience in previous years was no more than a week .
Anyone else from WA here get anything as i doubt they will take anyone from here.
I couldnt be botherd applying this year but hopefully look forward to another interesting year of BB.

Question from WA
My friend applied the 1/8 and they called her 3/8. So If they dont call you after few days, your application wasnt good.

It took 4 days for me to hear back, but everyone has a different experience. They will cast people from all states I think, just will need to quarantine and no groups this year.
Everyone was in lockdown last year and most of the contestans went to a groups casting in Hotels.... You should listen to their interviews. They told about that. Ari, Kate, Sid, Carlos, Mel, Renata, Chris, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back