Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
@KTOM put me out of my misery please

Is Danny gone?
axSFdo4.gif

…Danny now thinks that he’s a ‘celebrity’ as does Big Brother… I sure do hope that this doesn’t qualify him to come back in this coming series… if it does I’ll strap myself into my wheelchair and will drive off the wharf at the end of our street at full speed into the Swansea river… I swear it!… cheers.
If you're going to take a hit for the team then make sure you have a pair of handcuffs and attach it to Danny when you launch yourself off the edge... or better yet, blindside him into sitting in your chair and evict him off the pier :cool:

So if Danny is gone, Ari is unfortunately probably going to be evicted next, as he wouldn’t have a chance to make the final 3. Ari would be better off with Daniel in the game to keep him safe, instead of Christina who will probably vote him out.

No idea how Christina is still in the game. Tbh

So if Danny is gone, Ari is unfortunately probably going to be evicted next, as he wouldn’t have a chance to make the final 3. Ari would be better off with Daniel in the game to keep him safe, instead of Christina who will probably vote him out.

No idea how Christina is still in the game. Tbh

She will win this season. I’m not going to even bother voting.

Well then…

Very rich of Ari to call others snakes when he is the biggest one in there
If Ari votes out Danny, that would be his biggest mistake in the game. I’m sure Danny would have kept Ari safe until the end. Without Danny around, Marley would most definitely vote Ari out in an instant, and I’m sure Christina would flip against Ari.

She will win this season. I’m not going to even bother voting.
I truly hope Christina does not win. But I can see Twitter idiots somehow making it happen.

Final 3 will probably be Christina, Marley & SJ. Which is a garbage final three. If that’s the case I hope Marley wins, since he did make it to the end fairly.

I truly hope Christina does not win. But I can see Twitter idiots somehow making it happen.

Final 3 will probably be Christina, Marley & SJ. Which is a garbage final three. If that’s the case I hope Marley wins, since he did make it to the end fairly.

Yeah that is the Final 3 and I can only see Christina winning.

HOORAY FOR CHRISTINA!

Back