Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
They should have a pay TV channel dedicated to BB and then they could run it for 12 months :biggrin: :laugh:

The original HM's would be long gone & we'd now be watching a house full of intruders or maybe the 5th batch of intruders :cool:

They should have a pay TV channel dedicated to BB and then they could run it for 12 months :biggrin: :laugh:

The original HM's would be long gone & we'd now be watching a house full of intruders or maybe the 5th batch of intruders :cool:
Im Pretty Sure I read something way back that BB Netherlands? or BB Germany? did a season that went for just over a year or something.

EDIT: found it it was BBGermany5, from 2 March 2004 to 1 March 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(German_season_5)

Last edited:
Might have tp watch tonight's tomorrow as we have a strata meeting tonight. They're a pain in the ar$e at the best of times.
We had the Covid vax today. If any weird symptoms happen, I hope they happen at the meeting so I can made an early exit!

…evenin’ all…

…dirty dastardly Danny does dumb deeds daily… does dumb Danny do dopey deeds deliberately?… Danny definitely desires dancing devilishly during desperate days… Danny does downright dirty disgusting d………… fuck it!… I fucking hate Danny… why am I even writing this shit about him anyway?…

…anyhoo… on with the shit!… erm… I mean… on with the show!… cheers.

Thanks for the thread.. contrary to what a lot feel, I'm disappointed to see BB end.. Sure its not like the early days where we learnt about HMs and the relationships they formed.. We also voted to keep in interesting and beloved characters, Now a housemate with personality and some nous gets voted out as a "threat"
Anyways I would have liked an option to say NO I'm not glad the show is ending
We wait years to get "our" show back and it gets canned unmercifully.
But that's ok people are free to dislike the current series. I love this show.

Last edited:
…evenin’ all…

…dirty dastardly Danny does dumb deeds daily… does dumb Danny do dopey deeds deliberately?… Danny definitely desires dancing devilishly during desperate days… Danny does downright dirty disgusting d………… fuck it!… I fucking hate Danny… why am I even writing this shit about him anyway?…

…anyhoo… on with the shit!… erm… I mean… on with the show!… cheers.
I don't really get into BB like I used to and don't really care who wins anymore, but I don't want Daniel Shit4Brains to win :mad:

Anyone else, I don't care, just not him :)

…Danny now thinks that he’s a ‘celebrity’ as does Big Brother… I sure do hope that this doesn’t qualify him to come back in this coming series… if it does I’ll strap myself into my wheelchair and will drive off the wharf at the end of our street at full speed into the Swansea river… I swear it!… cheers.

The problem with these type of strategy shows is that unless you have a strong narrative structure then it can drag quite a bit, especially near the end. Or throughout the whole series if it's a particularly poor one.

Back