Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 27 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Who are your worst THREE HMs? Who would be your nightmare F3?

• Danny

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Adriana

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • SJ

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Ari

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Christina

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Marley

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Sid

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…evenin’ all…this post has absolutely nothing to do with Big Brother but some of you may recall this post of mine from episode 23 on this thread…

...evenin’ all... this post has absolutely nothing to do with Big Brother but I have to vent about something that happened to me today or I will surely explode... my sweet darling wife said that we had to go to the Post Office to pay a bill today... so here I trundle up the ramp into there... I was just looking at gadgets in the store while she paid the bill... when she finished my beloved wife says “right!... let’s go”... as we started to go a sour looking old biddy got between my wife and I... me being a somewhat gentlemanly type said to the sour looking old biddy... “ladies first”... and smiled nicely... THIS IS WHERE I CAME UNDONE...

...she didn’t even say “thankyou” or anything as I let her go first... as I rolled out behind her in my wheelchair... she let out a very loud and smelly FART!... how she didn’t ‘follow through’ I don’t know!... if I had plenty of hair the wind would’ve ruffled it with a smelly wisp of air... it was so loud!... if she was either deaf or just had her hearing aid off she would’ve heard it!... and that smell... it was as if she had been eating either dog food or dog biscuits or even dog shit itself!... it was rank!...

...anyway... as we all got outside... she never turned around and said “sorry” or anything apologetic... she said and did NOTHING!... as I kept staring at her while she was getting in her car to drive away... she glanced at me staring at her... no change of facial expression or anything at all... it was like she was thinking... “cop that sucker”...

...it wouldn’t have been so bad normally but when sitting in my wheelchair my head is roughly at the same level as HER ARSE!... how I am not dead is beyond me!... my sweet darling wife said “what do you keep looking at?”... when I told her she laughed and said “it could only happen to you!”... (yep!... that’s right... it could could only happen to me alright)... needless to say... I haven’t been happy all day... I’m still spewing and sulking about it... I can’t see this show cheering me up so I’m putting it down to a complete shit day all round... true story!... cheers.
…well… there’s been a development… I saw this same old biddy in Woolies supermarket on Saturday morning… (so she is obviously a ‘local’)… there I was with my sweet darling wife just casually shopping away… me just casually trundling away in my wheelchair… and over near the fruit and vegie area I spotted her… the Post Office farter!

…she hadn’t seen me yet… the poor recipient of her rogue fart… (I’m calling myself the ‘fartee’… the victim of the ‘farter’)… I told my beloved sweet wife that I had seen something and that I was going over to have a closer look and off I scooted in my wheelchair over to the bakery section near to the fruit and vegies… it took a couple of minutes but she finally saw me… and… SHE BLOODY SMILED AT ME!……

…but I’m positive that it wasn’t a casual friendly smile… I’m convinced that it was a SMUG GRIN!… that’s right… a smug grin!… SHE KNOWS that I was that poor sucker in the Post Office that copped her fart in my face… I’m sure of it!… so when she ‘smiled’ (smug grinned) at me… was she now taking the piss out of me?… was she now showing me that she had ‘got away with it’… that she was now taunting me?… I’m totally convinced that it was all of the above!…

…well… now that I know that she is a ‘local’… I will now make it my life’s mission to one day sneak up on her and to elevate my wheelchair seat to it’s full height (yes I have one of those types) and pull up beside her… and fart in HER face!… then politely say “oh excuse me!” (something that she never did I might mention) and give her the biggest smug grin that I can muster… only then can there be justice done I reckon!… only then I will be able to rest!… anyway… I just thought that I would let you know… stay tuned for any further developments if you can be even bothered… watch this space… I am on a mission… beware old biddy… cheers.

…Danny blurts in the latest promo that “I’m going to shoot my missile into the lounge room to blah blah blah!”… yuk!… that will be a tad bit messy wouldn’t it?… besides… there are children watching it… would even Channel 7 allow that?… erm… what am I saying?… of course they would!… anything for ratings I guess?… cheers.

…Danny blurts in the latest promo that “I’m going to shoot my missile into the lounge room to blah blah blah!”… yuk!… that will be a tad bit messy wouldn’t it?… besides… there are children watching it… would even Channel 7 allow that?… erm… what am I saying?… of course they would!… anything for ratings I guess?… cheers.

He gives off the energy of someone who only shoots blanks...

…evenin’ all…this post has absolutely nothing to do with Big Brother but some of you may recall this post of mine from episode 23 on this thread…

…well… there’s been a development… I saw this same old biddy in Woolies supermarket on Saturday morning… (so she is obviously a ‘local’)… there I was with my sweet darling wife just casually shopping away… me just casually trundling away in my wheelchair… and over near the fruit and vegie area I spotted her… the Post Office farter!

…she hadn’t seen me yet… the poor recipient of her rogue fart… (I’m calling myself the ‘fartee’… the victim of the ‘farter’)… I told my beloved sweet wife that I had seen something and that I was going over to have a closer look and off I scooted in my wheelchair over to the bakery section near to the fruit and vegies… it took a couple of minutes but she finally saw me… and… SHE BLOODY SMILED AT ME!……

…but I’m positive that it wasn’t a casual friendly smile… I’m convinced that it was a SMUG GRIN!… that’s right… a smug grin!… SHE KNOWS that I was that poor sucker in the Post Office that copped her fart in my face… I’m sure of it!… so when she ‘smiled’ (smug grinned) at me… was she now taking the piss out of me?… was she now showing me that she had ‘got away with it’… that she was now taunting me?… I’m totally convinced that it was all of the above!…

…well… now that I know that she is a ‘local’… I will now make it my life’s mission to one day sneak up on her and to elevate my wheelchair seat to it’s full height (yes I have one of those types) and pull up beside her… and fart in HER face!… then politely say “oh excuse me!” (something that she never did I might mention) and give her the biggest smug grin that I can muster… only then can there be justice done I reckon!… only then I will be able to rest!… anyway… I just thought that I would let you know… stay tuned for any further developments if you can be even bothered… watch this space… I am on a mission… beware old biddy… cheers.
Just be glad she wasn't Rita the BBAU queef'er on command

Being the recipient of a borborygmus wind would constitute a close proximity contact...

Best you quarantine for 14 days after being assaulted by that flatulate old biddy.... Love ya story :)

That was a tough poll, as although I don't love them, I don't really dislike any of them to that extent as calling them a nightmare.
So I just went with the least three I want in the final three.

That was a tough poll, as although I don't love them, I don't really dislike any of them to that extent as calling them a nightmare.
So I just went with the least three I want in the final three.
I think it's tough because they are all bland and/or unlikeable. Best I can hope for is Marley taking his shirt off more in these final few eps.

I think it's tough because they are all bland and/or unlikeable. Best I can hope for is Marley taking his shirt off more in these final few eps.
At least you've got something to keep you interested, in that respect!

…my worst fear is that when this ends… Danny will apply to be on Australian Survivor and other shows that I have watched… I don’t think that I would be able to handle it somehow… cheers.

Back