Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably Ari now that I have caught up with the show. Sid doesn’t seem to really be aligned with anyone in particular that I have noticed.

Sid is proving to be a valuable number, the opposing alliances will keep him a little longer, until they don't think they can trust him any more.

I agree it's probably Ari going.

So Dramatic! have said on IG that it's Tilly & Ari in the Mirror Room who will be offered to walk out with a red ruby. I'm guessing Ari would plus he's not in the promo for this week at all, whereas Tilly is...

Reactions: kxk
Isn't one of the rules generally in promoting anything is that you tease the first part rather than the last. All this "shocking eviction" "emotional eviction" etc. promotion just makes the evictions anything but.

Monday June 21, 7:30pm
The end is in sight and it's do or die for the final seven housemates. They'll push themselves to breaking point through the toughest challenges yet in a bid to save themselves from eviction.

Tuesday June 22, 7:30pm
Paranoia is setting in for the top six housemates as they fight for their lives in Second Chance Week.

Wednesday June 23, 7:30pm
With only two evictions left, the top five housemates are eyeing off the podium. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Paranoia is setting in for the top six housemates as they fight for their lives in Second Chance Week.

Wednesday June 23, 7:30pm
With only two evictions left, the top five housemates are eyeing off the podium. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
has Sonia ever been in the house at all during the season? Would also be hilarious if her hosting parts were inserted in post-production.

It’s too late to do any more fake evictions, and yet why does Second Chance week sound suspiscious?

has Sonia ever been in the house at all during the season? Would also be hilarious if her hosting parts were inserted in post-production.
I was thinking the same thing last season; Sonia doesn’t even host challenges or do post-eviction interviews. They could have housemates talking to a stick they found in the yard during filming and nobody would know the difference.

It’s too late to do any more fake evictions, and yet why does Second Chance week sound suspiscious?

I was thinking the same thing last season; Sonia doesn’t even host challenges or do post-eviction interviews. They could have housemates talking to a stick they found in the yard during filming and nobody would know the difference.
I heard that a nominee will get to save themselves each night. So I am guessing that?
I remember seeing Christina trying to knock down a block that said 'safe from eviction' in one of the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back