Skip to main content

I'm done

Tiger31

Watched every episode until now.
Big move from Sid.
Channel 7 selling out for ratings.
Keeping Tilly in the game for the male audience.
This is bull.
Voted out stay out!!!
Lost me , watching something else instead of this manipulated outcome series. Wast of time 😞

Big move from Sid.
This is bull.
Voted out stay out!!!
Lost me , watching something else instead of this manipulated outcome series. Wast of time 😞
You think its only the male audience like Tilly Tilly meets their family friendly criteria , 5 - 10 year olds would adore her!

Big move from Sid.
This is bull.
Voted out stay out!!!
I've had that mindset for years - but I just cannot connect to anyone on BB anymore and just watch it for my own amusement.. I relish in despising different people now... Usually, the ones that BB producers are obviously intentionally promoting...

I've lost count but feels like they've had more fake evictions this series than in all previous series.

They have had 3 fake evictions this year compared to 2 last year but this season is longer. The show was already over at this point last year.

If you let go of this show being bb, it becomes a casual bit of fluff sometimes fun
Watched first section, skipped mid bit/ intruders etc, watching just Wednesday’s
And back for the past 2 weeks

I find it entertaining as long as I forget any bb connection, and remain a non committed casual viewer
( when it was BB 10 life revolved around catching every second)

They have had 3 fake evictions this year compared to 2 last year but this season is longer. The show was already over at this point last year.
There has been four so far IIRC;

1) SJ and Mary to the attic.
2) Power couple to the walking dead.
3) SJ and Danny to the executive suite.
4) Tilly and Ari to the mirror room.

Stop the twists!

There has been four so far IIRC;

1) SJ and Mary to the attic.
2) Power couple to the walking dead.
3) SJ and Danny to the executive suite.
4) Tilly and Ari to the mirror room.

Stop the twists!

There has been 9 non eviction episodes so far.

Ep 6 - SJ & Mary to Attic
Ep 12 - Intruder Gabe voted in
Ep 13 - Intruder Alex voted in
Ep 15 - Christina voted to be walking dead
Ep 16 - Brenton voted to be walking dead
Ep 20 - SJ fake evicted
Ep 23 - Marley voted to get the eye-dol.
Ep 24 - Tilly fake evicted to mirror room
Ep 25 - Ari fake evicted to mirror room

For a show that promises aN eViCiTiOn EvErY nIgHt, they've got something wrong when so far, 36% of your episodes have not resulted in an eviction.

Just send the fucking idiots home please. This show is draaaaaaging.

Just send the fucking idiots home please. This show is draaaaaaging.
I agree. It seems they are just biding time to fill out a particular number of episodes… In terms of number of episodes they’re approaching that of an average BBUS series and they filmed in a similar timeframe which makes the fact that the series was pre-recorded even more nonsensical.

It's just such a poor structure - as said several times before the show would benefit so much from a structure of an eviction every other episode.

Mostly though all these fake evictions and "walking dead" style endings just aren't giving viewers a pay-off for watching the episode. Things aren't progressing from episode to episode because producers constantly reset thing or bring in a week long twist that effectively pauses the game.

It seemed to be moving along quite nicely as it got to the top 10, and then by chucking six new people in they basically rewound to the beginning and started again - but with the intruders to deal with followed immediately by the Walking Dead twist the game was basically paused for two weeks - or in the context of this show, six eviction cycles. And then ever since the actual game they're trying to sell seems to have been even more stop-start.

Skipped the entire intruders section, makes a better show with that chunk removed believe me 😊

I wonder if anyone in the making of the program is aware of how people are feeling. They must know this, and other forums exist. So they should be looking for feedback. Unless they don't bother and just look at the ratings, which must tell them something isn't going as well as it could.
I don't think al l that came out as it was in my head, but I'm sure you can get what I'm saying. :unsure:

I wonder if anyone in the making of the program is aware of how people are feeling. They must know this, and other forums exist. So they should be looking for feedback. Unless they don't bother and just look at the ratings, which must tell them something isn't going as well as it could.
I don't think al l that came out as it was in my head, but I'm sure you can get what I'm saying. :unsure:
I’m sure they’re aware to some extent but at the end of the day Seven are pulling the strings… As long as they’re happy with the shows performance no amount of criticism (constructive or not) is going to change their mind.

Skipped the entire intruders section, makes a better show with that chunk removed believe me 😊
Casual viewing is one thing (popping in and out of a series) but I see no point in skipping a section of a series as a means of making it bearable. I’d much rather skip the series than cherry-pick the bits I think are compelling.

problem with it being pre-recorded and pre-edited is even if they bother to listen to feedback there is not much they can do anyway. At least in previous years the producers were getting close to real time reactions to waht is happening and start to think about how they can change things up while they are still in the house ( eg pairs are not working lets kill it in 2014... one of the few things I actually can remember from that year lol)

problem with it being pre-recorded and pre-edited is even if they bother to listen to feedback there is not much they can do anyway. At least in previous years the producers were getting close to real time reactions to waht is happening and start to think about how they can change things up while they are still in the house ( eg pairs are not working lets kill it in 2014... one of the few things I actually can remember from that year lol)
That's very true. I hadn't even thought about the pre-recorded bit.

Did it feel like you missed anything, even though you missed the intros? zme thinks it would still play absolutely fine without them. But could probably do the same with all not elim episodes & just watch the recaps and still know what’s going on there.

Back