Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I think that the the producers think that Marley is boring (and let's face it he is) and they don't want another yawn worthy winner like last year. So they are trying to give some more interesting characters like Daniel and SJ a bit of a helping hand. Because if Marley wins then it's saying to future contestants that the only way to win is to be as boring as possible.
There is nothing more boring than producers gifting a couple of undeserving housemates their place in the final with advantage after advantage.

What makes Big Brother interesting is people earning their spot in the final, whether through popularitiy, winning competitions or making good strategic decisions. Boring or not Marley is at least earning his place on the show - and that instantly makes him more interesting.

There is nothing more boring than producers gifting a couple of undeserving housemates their place in the final with advantage after advantage.

What makes Big Brother interesting is people earning their spot in the final, whether through popularitiy, winning competitions or making good strategic decisions. Boring or not Marley is at least earning his place on the show - and that instantly makes him more interesting.

True. Can also debunk that theory as the producers would have no idea that Marley would be in the final until he actually reached the final.

If the producers have a strong clue they are certainly doing something wrong. Yes, as with any viewer you may think you know who is the favourite to make it to the end, but really if the show is working properly at this stage (final 8?) you should be in a positition where any combination of three of those could realistically make the final, especially in a strategic game where being a threat to win is also the biggest threat to you winning. It feels like there are still multiple "extras" in there, possibly down to poor casting but more likely down to both producers favouring certain individuals and editing the entire series knowing who makes the final.

SJ was clearly out to get Charlotte out because she previously voted to evict her, despite claiming that she was over it. Bitter old hag.

There's no reason why they should have targeted Charlotte in this eviction while at the same time discussing aiming for Christina in the next one. Christina wins challenges, Charlotte doesn't. The right order would've been Christina first, then Charlotte as they had a chance to shoot at Christina now and there is no guarantee that they'll even be able to in the next episode if Christina won a challenge.

These people are stupid.

And finally the money has come in for Daniel and he is in single figure odds, stat man might be right after all :woot:
View attachment 56846
Are you new here? you know stat man had the results from last year 3/3 , and you’re still surprised it’s Danny? There are still people out there in social land that believe they have been told the final 3 results but have different people. This forum is very niche.

Last edited:
Are you new here? you know stat man had the results from last year 3/3 , and you’re still surprised it’s Danny? There are still people out there in social land that believe they have been told the final 3 results but have different people. This forum is very niche.
Haha I usually go off the betting odds, they are usually spot on when it comes to prerecorded reality TV shows (DWTS, Survivor) from what I've seen. Usually there are leaks which means there is a flow of money bet on the winner and hence their short odds. I had faith in stat mans picks of Marley and SJ but Danny's odds came across as a bit of an anomaly. Really surprised that he was $10+ for 90% of the show given how popular he is on facebook and how he's the main focus of the show

So Dramatic! have said on their podcast that the F3 is Marley, SJ and Christina. Not sure how reliable they are, but they have supposedly spoken to her friends who have confirmed. I can't see how both her & Marley would make it, seeing as they are gunning for each other.

In the current episode poll I voted Marley to win Big Brother because I reckon the advantages that Danny and SJ have had will cause people to turn off those two.

In the current episode poll I voted Marley to win Big Brother because I reckon the advantages that Danny and SJ have had will cause people to turn off those two.
I will vote Daniel because if a player like Marley wins, it will set a terrible precedent for future years. Although tbh I don’t care that much for this current format where the narrative is producer driven, essentially production decides who wins in the end. All they need to do is to tell the editor to cut a winning performance for Marley in the last couple episodes and he wins.

I will vote Daniel because if a player like Marley wins, it will set a terrible precedent for future years. Although tbh I don’t care that much for this current format where the narrative is producer driven, essentially production decides who wins in the end. All they need to do is to tell the editor to cut a winning performance for Marley in the last couple episodes and he wins.

Yes it will be terrible but the producers only have themselves to blame.

How does it set a "terrible precedent" compared to a producers favourite who has been gifted multiple advantages winning?

How many times does it have to be mentioned that the show has never, and will never, be cancelled solely because of the types of people who win. How ridiculous.

I never said that. I was just pointing out that this is a totally different big brother and different skills should be rewarded for it.

Back