Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
The Episode Description "The Most Terrifying Challenge in Big Brother History" like unless they are actually waterboarding them this time or something, they did this one just last year .... mmmhmmm just sayin'

It's like maybe just dial down the superlatives a tad, just a little, ok? sweet. Reminds me of when the judges on talent shows go all THAT. IS . THE BEST PERFORMANCE I HAVE EVER. SEEN ON. THIS SHOW. and then something tops it a couple eps later, and then the next season. and... Haha :p

The Episode Description he Most Terrifying Challenge in Big Brother History" like unless they are actually waterboarding them this time or something, they did this one just last year .... mmmhmmm just sayin'

It's like maybe just dial down the superlatives a tad, just a little, ok? sweet. Reminds me of when the judges on talent shows go all THAT. IS . THE BEST PERFORMANCE I HAVE EVER. SEEN ON. THIS SHOW. and then something tops it a couple eps later, and the the next season. and... Haha :p

If everything is the best then nothing is the best.

If the housemates were the Young Divas...

Christina is no Paulini... But definitely not a DeAraugo :p
Yay, red car I totally understood all your references (pats self on back, then wonders a la Sherlock Holmes...what important information just escaped my brain cells) gigo
garbage in..sometimes not so garbage out

Out of curiosity, do you use the link because of timezones?
No, I don’t have an aerial. So I only watch TV through Apple TV box. But the Plus7 app is a piece of crap. Every ad break it freezes and glitches. It’s also a couple of minutes delayed.

Back