Skip to main content

AFL 2020

How are Melbourne steamrolling everyone?
Very good midfield. Very good defence. They are the real deal.
But come finals time I still back bevo over goodwin in the coaching stakes. This game isnt a must win for either side.
Bevo likes playing ducks and drakes. Im confident we can take them at the pointy end.

Only half time dear Fuzz...LONG way to go.
Not that fazed. Its not really a must win for either side.
And we are long overdue for an average performance.
But as you say....still a half to go.
Ill take 9-2 start anyday.
Think we have freo next week.

It’s a Channel 7 broadcast and they are well known for playing their fake crowd noises. 😂
Oh, actually, that’s one thing I don’t get about the AFL! You guys have multiple games on at one time, and they all overlap. It’s very inconsiderate! 🤣🤣

That doesn’t happen in NRL. All games are played individually and Fox Sports has them all.

Oh, actually, that’s one thing I don’t get about the AFL! You guys have multiple games on at one time, and they all overlap. It’s very inconsiderate! 🤣🤣

That doesn’t happen in NRL. All games are played individually and Fox Sports has them all.

One time all matches of the round used to be played on at the same time on the same day.

You could be right.B ut I trust bevo in big finals games. He has a good record. 2016. 4 consecutive finals wins. Never bever done before.

History shows that when Melbourne win 9 games in a row, they win the Grand Final. I think it has happened 5-6 times before and will happen again. I believe in history repeating.

Yeah. Its a mix. Nothing is assured. Port demons brissie and us will be the contenders. But a lot can happen between now and then.

History shows that when Melbourne win 9 games in a row, they win the Grand Final. I think it has happened 5-6 times before and will happen again. I believe in history repeating.
Yeah. In the 50s. A difffrent game now. But it will be interesting.

Back