Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Thats what needed. More stringer magic. Still have a fondness for him. Hope for the bombers he can reproduce some explosive bulldog form for you. he can turn games. He has been pretty good for you this year when fit. At peak fitness and confidence he can be a beast. Ive seen it and know it.

Oh. I read sucks as socks. My mistake. I kinda dont pretend not to have a healthy disdain for the saints.
The sock puppets of failures. Whilst I respect perenially struggling clubs like dogs saints north et al, theyve always had the superior attitude of entitlement thinking they are good. A record of one wooden spoon over every four years in the the comps history tells their dismal history .
Never seen fans like them talking themselves up and then eating each other.

At least you fought back. You will win more games than lose for the rest of the year I feel. Building a good list with a good gameplan. In a couple of years, im sure bombers will be contending.

Parish should have always been in the midfield. The half back experiment early on was a fail. Dont let a natural ball getter waste his potential at half back despite his very proficient disposal. Has to be at the coalface imo

Back