Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Undisclosed but good sources say about a mil.
Great thing was... dogs managaement dont want to drop 7 year deals like other clubs. And to his eternal credit, bont himself declared a four year deal was better cos who knows what might happen injury wise.
Great synergy between a bloody champion captain and my beloved club.
Smart choice by him.

There was bg talk of collingwood luring bont as a free agent with an obscene amount of offering bont 1.75 mil for 7 years.
Nex minnit.
Bont signs for four more years at the dogs today.
giphy.gif

I bet Collingwood did Nazi that coming.

AFL friends.
Off topic, but slightly relevant as I've dubbed this the joint AFL/NRL thread ;)

Do you watch State of Origin? And if so, who do you support?
Sometimes, but I don't have a clue what's going on haha! As to who I support...it's usually the Maroons because my best friend lives in TSV and I've got cuzzes on the GC. In NRL I'm partial to Manly (because I have fond memories of staying there) and the Storm (for obvious reasons).

I knew there was a reason I liked you Seph! I am a Manly supporter, so your good to continue your support of them. Not the Storm though, you cannot like them! 😝 nor Queensland. So look, 1 from 3 isn’t bad haha.

Are fox sports playing fake crowd noises? They did for the NRL last year and it was atrocious haha.

Back