Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday June 7, 7:30pm
The new heads of house embrace their role, joining forces to create havoc. Meanwhile, past alliances are thrown out the window. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Monday June 7, 7:30pm
The new heads of house embrace their role, joining forces to create havoc. Meanwhile, past alliances are thrown out the window. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
Yay, HoH! That sounds fun.

So Daniel & Jess bustup I would suppose.

Is anyone here on Reddit? Someone has posted a rumoured elimination order on the BBAU sub. Will be interesting to see if they get the last Walking Dead HM correct.

Is anyone here on Reddit? Someone has posted a rumoured elimination order on the BBAU sub. Will be interesting to see if they get the last Walking Dead HM correct.

I have checked it just now.

KTOM confirmed that Mitch would be next out as well

Also matches the Final 3 in the spoiler thread.

Tuesday June 8, 7:30pm
As the heads of house enjoy the perks and power of being 2IC, Big Brother goes into overdrive, revving up the rest of the housemates. Can one housemate talk their way back into a circle of trust?

Wednesday June 9, 7:30pm
With just eight housemates remaining, paranoia is high and huge deals are being made. What massive game-changer lies with Big Brother's secret eye? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wednesday June 9, 7:30pm
With just eight housemates remaining, paranoia is high and huge deals are being made. What massive game-changer lies with Big Brother's secret eye? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
Ooh guess this might be that glass room that was teased in promos. It seemed to be a blonde girl in there (Tilly I am guessing, as I don't know if Charlotte can make it that far?)

If you want spoilers, it seems like request a cameo from Daniel is your best bet haha. In his latest vid he spoke about Tilly being his fave, and that him & Marley become friends later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back