Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

Yes maybe it's better for me to get front and back dash cams. I shouldn't rely on CCTV. Also I have no idea what type of car insurance policy I have. Things like insurance are so boring to me that I just pay it and don't even read it properly. It's like an inconvenient expense that gets in the way of more exciting expenses like personal care/gym/other stuff.

Let's hope you have full comprehensive insurance and they will probably repair your car. If you have third party you may have to pay for the repairs yourself sadly.

A mate of mine sadly never had any insurance at all on an older car many years ago and he had an accident which was his fault. Anyway what was initially something around 5 grand worth of damage to the other car which my mate of course couldn't pay at the time. He went through hell for years he eventually ended up declaring himself bankrupt in a court or something. The other party still wanted their money for the repairs to that vehicle and I think after 7 years or something they went back again for my mate and wanted something like 12 grand or something for the damages because now his debt had accrued interest or something.

To cut a long story short and to not end up like my mate did please everyone have some sort of insurance on any vehicle you travel in. It's only a few hundred dollars a year but in the long term as my last story you could end up with many thousands of dollars in debt and they will never leave you alone and they will haunt you for that money for many years after the accident.

I read your post perfectly well. I just think it's foolish to have such a blase attitude towards your car insurance.
No you did not read it perfectly well. If you read it perfectly well you would know that I am getting recommendations from people that know how insurance works. Not random people.

No you did not read it perfectly well. If you read it perfectly well you would know that I am getting recommendations from people that know how insurance works well. Not random people.

I read your post so well that they should give me an award for reading it so well. I know that you were getting recommendations from people that knew how insurance works well. I was just worried about the carefree attitude in the tone of your post.

I read your post so well that they should give me an award for reading it so well. I know that you were getting recommendations from people that knew how insurance works well. I was just worried about the carefree attitude in the tone of your post.
Worry about yourself, I live how I want to. I'm connected enough to know people who understand the insurance business. I trust their opinion and advice just like I trust medical professionals on health over my own research. I also don't want or need your advice on anything.

Worry about yourself. I live life how I want to. I'm connected enough to know people who understand the insurance business. I trust their opinion and advice just like I trust medical professionals on health over my own research. I also don't want or need your advice on anything.

I'm not giving you advice. I'm not stupid enough to do that. My memory isn't that bad yet.

Back