Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

There is respecting strategy but you also have to be likeable too, even if it's liking them for not being likeable. You need to back up the strategy with a good social game.
Completely agree - either be a likeable housemate, or the housemate that everyone loves to hate. Ultimately, Daniel is neither. He's a flog.
I also appreciate that he's 'playing the game' and that others respect this, but he's not even playing it well? He's on the wrong side of the numbers, he fucked up a blindside by telling SJ the plan, and he's unlikeable as fuck.

Completely agree - either be a likeable housemate, or the housemate that everyone loves to hate. Ultimately, Daniel is neither. He's a flog.
I also appreciate that he's 'playing the game' and that others respect this, but he's not even playing it well? He's on the wrong side of the numbers, he fucked up a blindside by telling SJ the plan, and he's unlikeable as fuck.
It's obvious that the producers have been trying to make him more likeable in the last episode, having him read part of his book and getting him to show a softer side. Sadly, it now looks contrived. Too little, too late.

Not everyone agrees. I like Daniel. Don’t know what’s to hate about him. Maybe we all have some filtered bias based upon experiences of people with similar looks / personalities?

To me he is a happy go lucky character.

It's obvious that the producers have been trying to make him more likeable in the last episode, having him read part of his book and getting him to show a softer side. Sadly, it now looks contrived. Too little, too late.
lighten up buttercup... “it’s a game”. lol.

He showed his soft side ages ago, first episode imo

Sorry just had to interject with my dumb comment

Reactions: kxk
A bully? Let’s get real what a bully is. And Daniel aint that, he has not caused suffering on anyone else in the house. He has given them amusement at worst.

You don't have to cause suffering to be a bully. In the house he has been intimidating, obnoxious, and threatening to the other housemates. And then he wonders why no one wants to work with him. Well, Daniel, it's because you are the most bully of bullies in bully land! Walking around with your top hat and cane bullying everyone in your path!

Don't mind Daniel, doesnt take himself too seriously and can have a laugh at himself. I think theres bit of the Tim Dormers about him where he plays up for the cameras and tries to be the centre of attention. I have a feeling he's faking it a bit and hes not as obnoxious irl, there is definitely a softer side to him as we've seen multiple times

A bully? Let’s get real what a bully is. And Daniel aint that, he has not caused suffering on anyone else in the house. He has given them amusement at worst.
Daniel's "deal" to protect himself, Nick & Melissa w/Katie & 2 of her choice shows his true colours. He doesn't care about anyone on his "team" & bullies them into his choices. Sid saw the light & Carlos was blindsided. That's a bully.

Daniel's "deal" to protect himself, Nick & Melissa w/Katie & 2 of her choice shows his true colours. He doesn't care about anyone on his "team" & bullies them into his choices. Sid saw the light & Carlos was blindsided. That's a bully.
How’s that different to Katie ??

Back