Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I think history shows Marley will be winning this vote.
Yeah. Unless they go full Survivor and have a jury vote, no one's going to win for 'gameplay' so sorry Daniel. Facebook voting = popularity contest.

Given Daniel 1.0 last year was pitched as the evil strategic player in the final episodes and came in a solid third place out of three despite having more going for him than Daniel 2.0 I don't think there is much of a chance that 40% of the voting fans putting their votes his way.

Also as much as people may begin to appreciate strategic play, they also don't like producer manipulation either. Daniel obviously being the producers choice will work against him, just as it did with 1.0 last year.
Daniel 1.0 was the runner up...

Pretty sure it was revealed Sophie came second - though not through official sources.

If that is the final 3, how come Christina has such short odds to win? (3rd place behind Marley and SJ)

She’s barely on the show. It feels like inside information to me…

If that is the final 3, how come Christina has such short odds to win? (3rd place behind Marley and SJ)

Let's just hope anyone who gambles on Christina won't be blowing their load on her.

I recall Mat having low odds along with Chad Sophie and Daniel for a decent chunk of the show. Christina may be one of the last boots? She is featured in the promo with Brenton, so she mustn't leave anytime soon. I suspect intruders will potentially enter after this week?

Daniel’s odds are not low though, he’s not even in the Top5. And Christina seems like a random pick to me if people were betting on who they actually think will win.

With that said, that user did get the final 3 right last year so it’s very possible they are right again. Daniel would be a great winner from what I’ve seen so far but something tells me that Christina’s low odds are likely from inside information.

Maybe they get around the fact they're allowing people to bet on a pre-recorded event by actually setting the odds in the usual way based on how people bet - though of course those with inside info (and surely those likely to bet on it are those likely to find the inside info!) will be betting in a way that information suggests they should.

Back