Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (28 April) - Drawing Battle Lines

Will the evictee be from the Initial 10 or the New 8 Housemates?

• Initial 10

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • New 8

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Lightning McQueen

It's party time as housemates old and new get to know each other. But as alliances form, battle lines are drawn. Who will be next to leave the Big Brother house?

Let's party like it's on Sale for $19.99.

P.S. I just realised there is a typo in the title (should be 28 April, not 29 April. Would an admin please fix that? Hahaha).

Last edited:
These housemates are all idiots and their gameplay is about as subtle as a brick to the face. Everyone seems to be so open and obvious about who they're working with instead of being secretive. It really makes for boring viewing when everyone on both sides of the screen knows whats going happen despite some selective cuts and some "suspense" audio track playing.

Really am on the verge of giving up on this shitfest altogether if this third episode isn't any better. The last two have been extremely dull.

Haven't been watching any of this live this year - and will be choosing to watch the next batch of The Circle US over this tonight. BBAU can wait a day or so until I get to it. It's slipped a lot on my list of TV show priorities. :(

will be choosing to watch the next batch of The Circle US over this tonight
Imma watch the first two Circle eps, then BB, and maybe save the second two Circles for tomorrow. New eps should be dropping shortly.

Last edited:
These housemates are all idiots and their gameplay is about as subtle as a brick to the face. Everyone seems to be so open and obvious about who they're working with instead of being secretive. It really makes for boring viewing when everyone on both sides of the screen knows whats going happen despite some selective cuts and some "suspense" audio track playing.

Really am on the verge of giving up on this shitfest altogether if this third episode isn't any better. The last two have been extremely dull.

Haven't been watching any of this live this year - and will be choosing to watch the next batch of The Circle US over this tonight. BBAU can wait a day or so until I get to it. It's slipped a lot on my list of TV show priorities. :(

Yes, big brother seven version is insulting the legacy of the show and it's history. So much so that I'm not sure I'd even have it in top fifty shows of all time any more.

Reactions: mad
I just hope whoever ends up winning this show tries, well as much as channel seven editors will let them, to show their real and authentic self to us the audience. That they be true to themselves and they show that to us. Because if they are fake, if they are just looking for the next moment where they can be gifed in eternity, if they are hiding behind a different personality because they think it would be more appealing to the audience then they don't deserve to win. But that's just my opinion, as I am not a big fan of fakeness. Though I guess there might be others in the audience who quite like fakeness, or don't realise that someone is not being their real self.

Back