Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else a little peeved at how the socials are now posting “the Housemates” in group videos and Instagram stickers, as though there aren’t any more to reveal?

I feel sorry for the other 8-10 people on the show who they’re acting like don’t even exist.

I guess we know who the “main characters” of the season are.

Anyone else a little peeved at how the socials are now posting “the Housemates” in group videos and Instagram stickers, as though there aren’t any more to reveal?

I feel sorry for the other 8-10 people on the show who they’re acting like don’t even exist.

I guess we know who the “main characters” of the season are.
Yeah i'm not a fan of that at all.

Hate it when producers basically determine who are the stars and who are the extras, especially in a competitive format where those on the sidelines can come forward to be important characters. Indeed they somewhat spoiled Chad and Sophie importance at the end last year who actually blended into the background for the first half of the show. Well, they probably didn't but according to the edit only Keiran, Angie and Dan existed.

Reactions: kxk
First week of BB

Monday 26 April
07:30 PM Big Brother Season Premiere

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide

09:30 PM The 93rd Annual Academy Awards 2021

Perth
09:30 PM Flashpoint
10:00 PM The 93rd Annual Academy Awards 2021

Tuesday 27 April
07:30 PM Big Brother
09:15 PM The Good Doctor S04 E14
10:15 PM The Resident S04 E10
11:15 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:45 PM Station 19 S03 E05

Wednesday 28 April
07:30 PM Big Brother
09:00 PM Reckoning Series Premiere
10:00 PM Born To Kill? Rpt
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM Autopsy USA Rpt

Finally decided to come back out of hiding for this new season. Hopefully we get to see more this time round. Happy to see you bunch radgies back :)

KIIS 1065 / Kyle & Jackie O hosted a very elaborate exclusive viewing party of the first episode last night (bunch of Instagram Stories still available for the next few hours). Housemates Katie, Sarah-Jane, Ari and Tilly were present.

Surely spoilers (aka, the first evictee) will leak soon by somebody who was there.

Old mate has loved it so far. 6/5 Stars apparently...

I’m honestly not just saying this to be critical but that entire piece oozes complete fodder. The first two paragraphs alone just feel very “dressed up” and promotion-ey.

The media gets supplied several episodes in advance - in this case, he’s already seen the first five - so of-course the reviews aren’t going to be negative. Don’t let it give you false hope.

The only part that gave me any hope, and I wish it’ll hold some merit come next week, was: “For me the challenges are just a means to an end and this year it does seem like less time is spent on them – and that’s a good thing. That leaves us plenty of time for character development and the eviction scramble. It’s the perfect balance in making me care about which characters come and go.”

Last edited:
Interesting how he mentions diversity (would this cast be classified as diverse?) and then spends the rest of the review focusing on two white guys.
Hahaha yeah I thought that strange too. I thought I’d be hating the Geelong real estate guy.

he is clearly the Kieran of the series as far as screen time goes. They will no doubt really push this "best player of Big Brother in the world" thing that he wants to be.

The first 3 minutes of episode 1 has been uploaded to the official socials - sadly it just evokes zero energy nor any excitement or anticipation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back