Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Botched doctor has had too much work done on his face
Omg the freaks on this show

I cannot watch that show. Don’t like seeing tho types of things.

There is this show called Dr Pimple Popper which is pretty good. Usually removing lipoma’s and cysts.

I think I am going to wait for the Novavax vaccine as that is the one I am reading the most good things about.

Actually, it has been reported as recently as yesterday that they don’t have enough evidence to make a conclusion on that yet. So to reach your conclusion is not appropriate.
They listed the side effects to it which were minor.

As it stands, I do not trust and will not be getting the Astra Zeneca due to the blood clot reports.

And yet, conclusions have been reached, by you.

And yet, conclusions have been reached, by you.

I reached a conclusion that there are reports about blood clots? No, it is fact that there are reports regarding blood clots. It is pretty obvious that you lack logical reasoning and reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Considered that, but it disappears entirely when her face is in repose
I have a few facial scars, one from when I was 3 and got a picture hook ripped through my cheek
They never disappear like that, fade move a bit as you grow

Thus I think it is cheek implants, so weird, pretty woman, with so many strange doormat issues
I saw a photo of her as a teenager and she had it back then, so it must be a scar of some sort. I agree about the doormat issues. I just wanted to slap her. Not literally, but you know what I mean. And over Bryce?!

So Bryce's 'gay best friend' (or best gay friend) is Jason from Big Brother.
That's either proof that Bryce has no real friends or that everyone in these shows is d grade celebrity rent-a-crowd.

My god Belinda and Patrick are cringe.
That marching band.

Oh and apparently the need for dick negates the ability to be monogamous.

I’m getting vaccine tomorrow, feel a bit nervous about
Dentist tells me she felt ill next day
Anyone had the jab?
Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine.
My mum is eligible to have it soon but is worried due to poor circulation (possible blood clots).
But apparently the chances of that are very slim.

Reactions: kxk
That's either proof that Bryce has no real friends or that everyone in these shows is d grade celebrity rent-a-crowd.

My god Belinda and Patrick are cringe.
That marching band.

Oh and apparently the need for dick negates the ability to be monogamous.

A new low in television entertainment.
Onya Patrick!
81cd01cdf2b21e84a749c333b95c7ca5

Bec & Locky few years ago

Bit too much tan Samantha

Attachments

• 41388470-9439785-Here_comes_trouble_Samantha_exposed_Bryce_s_secret_during_a_girl-a-66_1617697...jpg
    41388470-9439785-Here_comes_trouble_Samantha_exposed_Bryce_s_secret_during_a_girl-a-66_1617697...jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1
Why are you watching, we know the outcome of it.

These contestants are spilling what happens.

Back