Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Jason wasnt being all romantic. Alana cooking in her lingerie is just sex. And he has already says she is more touchy feely and physical than himself. Hence the vibrator, i'd say!
Agreed. Jason is all about the sex. He is no good with affection or sensitivity.

Why doesn’t anyone see what we see? Surely if you’re in that group of muppets, at least one of them would say ‘hey Bec, reign it in’.
But Nup. They’re all so clouded by their dislike for Bryce they can see how out of line disgusting Bec is.
Agreed, 100%. Why can't they see that Bec is an absolute bitch. So nasty. She revels in causing trouble. Keeps poking the bear. She is just as bad as Bryce.

Good on Alana for doing the RIGHT thing.

We will REMEMBER HER for SELFLESSLY ending her marriage for vagina solidarity.

We won't remember her downs husband next week.

Reactions: kxk
Bryce still RATTLES me. Like, I have a violent physical reaction whenever his fat smirk is on the screen.

For someone who spends a loot of time on grooming, he looks like he smells like cheese and skidmarks.

Thoughts on Patrick @MADONNA ?
CME-EvKVEAA4D0B.jpg

Re Melissa’s cheek....I think it maybe a scar from some childhood spill?
Considered that, but it disappears entirely when her face is in repose
I have a few facial scars, one from when I was 3 and got a picture hook ripped through my cheek
They never disappear like that, fade move a bit as you grow

Thus I think it is cheek implants, so weird, pretty woman, with so many strange doormat issues

Is tonight the final?
Do they get a prize, anything, for making it to the end?
Even if they truely hate each other
Do they all come back?

Re Melissa’s cheek....I think it maybe a scar from some childhood spill?
Yes, I thought it might be from an accident. Although it doesn't look like a usual, typical scar. It looks like something to do with the cheek muscle maybe?

Back