Skip to main content

The Circle UK - 2021

I actually wish OG Tully Tally had gone. She is so horrible, although the twist brought out the worst of her. Her meltdown made her look quite nasty. I am sick of her, would rather have seen Yolanda stay but don't know how they could have orchestrated that, as she would have been outed as a catfish had blue Tally been blocked.

Manrika is annoying too so I hope both #geezergals get blocked. Blue Tally will basically be confirmed as genuine now from this though, so ironically this could help her game. :rolleyes:

Like @Zcsund1234 I'm hoping for some better players/personalities to enter the show.

I actually wish OG Tully Tally had gone. She is so horrible, although the twist brought out the worst of her. Her meltdown made her look quite nasty. I am sick of her, would rather have seen Yolanda stay but don't know how they could have orchestrated that, as she would have been outed as a catfish had blue Tally been blocked.

Manrika is annoying too so I hope both #geezergals get blocked. Blue Tally will basically be confirmed as genuine now from this though, so ironically this could help her game. :rolleyes:

Like @Zcsund1234 I'm hoping for some better players/personalities to enter the show.
For one I doubt Yolanda will get another goodbye video as it clearly gives OG Tally a slight advantage. That said even if she did have an advantage I doubt it would get her that much further. She really only had two people who were truly on her side. I can also live with less personality if it means the game takes on a more strategic tone.

I enjoyed the conversation between Gemma and Felix. It's funny they're both cat fishing each other. Although tbh I dont like when theres too Many catfishes at once. I think its a lot more fun when people do things like Freddie in season 1 where he played himself but tried to come across as straight. And if anything from the past has told us, playing as an old person when you are a younger person does not get you very far, so I do not expect great things from Dorothy.

Dorothy won't last long - thank god. Hunter from Gladiators is actually pretty funny, though it is depressing virtually all the others are too young to even remember Gladiators.

Natalya is brilliant, but should have had the confidence to go in as herself. Think she just wanted to perve over her "friend" whilst she was in there.

Tim's partner( from last season ) told me that Tim regrets going on the show,the aftercare they receive on the show is not sufficient.
There is a bit of info on that in this article

a video from Tim,he says a lot of decision making happened in the early hours of the morning
He's right about the Tully Tally cloning. I really don't like her, but you could see how incredibly stressed she was about it. Uncomfortable viewing really.

I hope they block Gemma. I wish Andy had told Manrika outright that Gemma had tried to throw Billy under the bus on the football issue.

He's right about the Tully Tally cloning. I really don't like her, but you could see how incredibly stressed she was about it. Uncomfortable viewing really.
Thats why I like her, I appreciate her a lot more after having to go through a twist that was incredibly unfair to her. I find Billy the most boring. I don't mind Gemma, but each season we've had a man pretend to be a likeable blond girl; Kate (Alex), Sammie (James) and now Gemma (James). I am finding it a bit old and overused now.

Oh and one thing that is driving me crazy each ep is the narrator chanelling Marcus Bentley at the start of each ep. Really shits me. I mean, could she not replicate one of the most annoying things about BBUK?

PREEEEVIOUSLY!! ON THE CIRRRCLE!!!!

I didnt like that
the producers completely ruined 'Gemmas' game by revealing she was the assassin to everyone. It would have been much better if they left them feeling suspicious of each other.

Didn't like them giving her immunity after the event. Should have added a twist of revealing Billy had been the victim of an assassination and that Gemma would only win immunity if she remained undetected. TBF I think James was going to fess up anyway - always think it's better to own such move rather than hide them.

Hashu the absolute star so far for me - and Hashu and Manrika may be the greatest reality TV showmance of all time. Can't wait for Syed and Felix to be revealed, but hopefully with Syed that's not until the finale.

Good news - casting has now opened for series 4.

Haven't watched today's yet.

If they make it to the end, I feel like Syed and Vithun can't win due to tactical voting. They'll be considered too likeable and rated lowest by the others.

On another note, they don't bother getting them to do daily updates on their feeds any more. I wonder why they dropped that?

A bit too much manipulation going on this series - they need to stick with the regular process more as it is compromising the integrity of the show. Also the two influencers sharing thoughts is much more interesting than virtually all other variations of the elimination process, especially a straight vote between the bottom two. Hopefully "Gemma" will go next time - I do like how James is playing quite aggressively, but they've done a poor job in fleshing out their catfish profile.

Agree it's a shame they don't update their statuses anymore - it's a good way of getting people to reveal a bit more rather than them having to throw it into the chat.

As for the winner - at the moment you'd think it is out of Andy, Manrika and Syed but as you say it depends on how tactics come into play. I think Vithun would actually benefit from tactical voting, but TBH not sure he'll make it to the end now.

Well that was an hour for an ending for which I would have been happy either way. So, well done. Some excellent game play by Vithun in there though, that was unexpected. No shows Sat or Sun so next is Monday night UK / Tuesday morning for those of us to the east.

Back