Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they’re getting letters from home again :rolleyes:
While I don't agree that letters from home should be a thing, especially when you see them sobbing about it after being in the house for less than a week, but to be fair every single season of BBAU (and the majority of overseas seasons) have them, so it's completely expected.

However, I do hope they ration them out this year for at least only the HOH winners.

While I don't agree that letters from home should be a thing, especially when you see them sobbing about it after being in the house for less than a week, but to be fair every single season of BBAU (and the majority of overseas seasons) have them, so it's completely expected.

However, I do hope they ration them out this year for at least only the HOH winners.
Did the old channel 10 seasons have them..? I actually cannot remember that.

Did the old channel 10 seasons have them..? I actually cannot remember that.
Yeah, and phonecalls (when 3 was a thing) but it was only when it was towards the end that they'd start to do it. Not 7 days in.

Seems Dancing with the Stars is being promoted as "After Easter" so as I suspected it looks like BB will air in May once MAFS ends.

I saw an ad for the new season of Masterchef yesterday and as I remember Masterchef usually starts sometime in May also. It's going to be an interesting time for ratings as I recall back in the day Masterchef was a ratings juggernaut! Of course I am hoping that Big Brother rates better than Masterchef but that cooking reality show from what I remember always rates really well.

Hi y’all! I haven’t logged in here in ages!
they’re pumping out the HM reveals so hope it’s getting close ...

This looks like a guy! That’s 3 now that have been revealed, don’t even have a start date yet.

050AE3D3-C753-495F-BEC9-1291603EB5EA.png

If we keep going at this pace than we’ll have 20 housemates by the last week of April for a launch in early May which checks out well with Dancing With The Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back