Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

You know what is good about this season, whenever any of them have drama, they hash it out and get over it very quickly.
None of this dragging it out bullshit.
I like that.
What number season is this?

Taken that many years to get a group of people with kindness and integrity, ALL OF THEM
Has the virus made a lot of people....become better, kinder, gentler....appreciative???
Apart from "Karens", wow how nice is it that MOST Australians are decent....and that is partly why we are doing so well
Been a great season so far, these celebs mesh perfectly together. Definitely agree, and would say that this season has been a major improvement compared to last year’s.

How is that for karma! Ash with a tick on his bits!
Anyone else had a tick on their bits before? I once had about 10-15 baby ones around my arse, balls, and yes my member! I could never forget that! My poor girl friend (was visiting her place in the bush) had to get tweezers and help me out a bit. My Johnson was totally and utterly deflated too, I didn’t realize it could could get so small! What an embarrassing, horrible experience, and she would have had to see my arsehole up close and all!

When I got home I still had one left, sucking onto me in the flesh bit between arsehole and balls, and I just went to the docs to get it removed. Bloody awful that’s what it was. There you go.

Last edited:
The singing really needs to stop, it's worse than the trial punishments.
Why do they waste several minutes of viewing time on the Rice & Beans song?

So the ad blatantly lied about the new people going in tonight.
Yeah what’s up with that? Not that I seen it but taking your guys word for it. Maybe their scheduling of ads is screwed up, just like Dr Chris thought there would be an episode tomorrow?

The singing really needs to stop, it's worse than the trial punishments.
Why do they waste several minutes of viewing time on the Rice & Beans song?
I’m the only one who thinks they can actually sing something quite decent as a team! I thought that bit of flute & chanting was excellent ! Reminds me of being at burning man. Yes I’m a bit of a hippy like that lol

In all seriousness, I'm not drawing sympathy here I'm really digging that you guys hate it. No really! haha

Yeah what’s up with that? Not that I seen it but taking your guys word for it. Maybe their scheduling of ads is screwed up, just like Dr Chris thought there would be an episode tomorrow?

I’m the only one who thinks they can actually sing something quite decent as a team! I thought that bit of flute & chanting was excellent ! Reminds me of being at burning man. Yes I’m a bit of a hippy like that lol

In all seriousness, I'm not drawing sympathy here I'm really digging that you guys hate it. No really! haha
It's not the singing itself that I hate (though it is pretty annoying), it's mostly that the best they can come up with is "rice and beans, rice and beans, aaaaaaaaaatghhhhhh". I know they are not allowed to sing copyrighted material, but a clever person could virtually write a song on the spot that didn't repeat the same two words over and over.
It reminds me of Big Brother, where the producers obviously thought that kind of thing was tv gold (Oats a la Layla anybody? No, me neither).

Im with you megs.
Have not seen one scrap of this series. I dunno whether im over all these celebs (cough)shows, jaded, bored or just dont wanna see nobodys trying to be releavent somebodys. The lustre is kinda lost to me. But thats down to me.
But from what you desribed, sounds like pure producer folly and direct intervention.

"ok guys. we need to you to make up a song. How you do it is up to you. But I repeat. We need a song in the next filming session.. You wanna remain relevant and in the public eyes and have a 0.0001% chance of forging a career? Just do it. I know humility and embarrasment dont figure in your collective minds. Think of the potential. Insta fans x 10000. Feed your desperate souls. By the way, here is some guinea fowl guts. Gorge on it in an eating challenge and we promise you eternal stardom"

I remember the oats a la Layla thing. It was when the show was heavily pushing Josh, who I think worked as a musician, as the frontrunner before the sad death of his brother.

Back