Skip to main content

BB2021 Filming

The only thing I remember was back in 2001 someone dropped-via-parachute icecreams into the house from a helicopter.

the security is terible.
we were able to walk down the pathway that goes down the left side of the compound and past the backyard area unchallenged

Are you ready for Season 2021
26 contestans
20 to 65 years old
Some famous ones
Contestants from Australia, Kenia, Ireland, Ghana, China, NZ, Brasil, Colombia, England, Greece, Israel, Lithuania, etc
It's going to be long and epic season.
I’m excited for the new season but doesn’t 26 contestants seem a bit excessive. America has been running for around 20 years and never have more than like 18 and still put together some pretty good seasons. I’m just say I don’t think increasing the amount of contestants is necessary.
In this new formate we barely got to know any of them last year now there is going to be 6 more that probably won’t get much air time anyway

I’m excited for the new season but doesn’t 26 contestants seem a bit excessive. America has been running for around 20 years and never have more than like 18 and still put together some pretty good seasons. I’m just say I don’t think increasing the amount of contestants is necessary.
In this new formate we barely got to know any of them last year now there is going to be 6 more that probably won’t get much air time anyway
I personally believe the member is full of shit.

^ yeah I am sure that many contestants in the house is only so they can have a longer season and still pretty much have their obsession with an eviction every episode. (Just like Survivor! 🙄)

Housemates are just props.

Apparently the way intruders will work for this series is there will be a set of 2-3 intruders entering at a time, who will then compete in a challenge in the new challenge arena where only the winning intruder will get to enter the house.

Didn't that happen at Dreamworld once as well?
The only thing I can remember happening during production at Dreamworld off the top of my head is when the final 3 Celebrity Housemates climbed on to the roof of the house. Of course, we all know about the vandals after Nine's series ended, but I can't think of any other incidents during production.

The only thing I can remember happening during production at Dreamworld off the top of my head is when the final 3 Celebrity Housemates climbed on to the roof of the house. Of course, we all know about the vandals after Nine's series ended, but I can't think of any other incidents during production.
Yep. There was that security breach in 2002.

Plus, two incidents during 2001 - first, the infamous ice-cream parachuter early in the season, as well as the "Don't Trust Johnnie" football that someone tried to drop into the backyard from a small airplane.

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 1.35.01 pm.png

I also vaguely remember a story about somebody wandering into the camera runs during one of the later seasons - does anyone else recall this?

I recall the recording of the launch show being halted due to some naughty folks live-streaming the proceedings. 😲 🤣

Back