• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

BB2021 Filming

BB Daze

Are we going to find out who wins:
  • Pre-season
  • First 1/3'rd of the show
  • 2/3'rds+ through the show
  • Won't be spoiled.

Get your tips in now! ;)

BB Daze

Looks to me like they’re doubling down on the most hated elements of the 2020 series... I get the impression this series will continue the handpicked storylines, even more ridiculous side challenges, and endless twists. The game/strategy are still just a byproduct of the show being pre-recorded rather than a focus.
Yeah, I gotta say that short looks quite disappointing. Since I heard there was going to be big changes I had a tinge of optimism. That has now turned into despair as all the random effects of pushing buttons and so on is taken to a new level.

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
I’m kinda expecting a natural progression of trashiness from Big Brother, much like how MAFS went from a reasonable 5 week series with 4 couples where production’s intentions didn’t feel too questionable to the monster it is now..

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
First contestant revealed..? DJ FlexMami

View attachment 56156
I think they're using a celebrity the same way they used Daniel Gorringe as a "Celebrity" or Ed Lower as a "Celebrity", mostly anonymous unless you really do know them

Zcsund1234

I've heard that theres intruders this series. Actual intruders going in like halfway through the series I mean, not like last time with them entering on Day 4 and Day 6.

BB Daze

Good - Iove intruders! It was a dumb idea not to have them.... But then it wasn’t in the Survivor script so not a massive surprise in retrospect lol!

Danny

Bulge Inspector
Awesome site donor
So, filming has been underway for almost an entire month now and there's really been no leaks from the set?

I'm surprised / impressed.
This is what I was going to ask and I saw your comment. So they're actually filming, so HM's have been chosen then and all that fun.

I kinda want the HM's to leak, and I hope they have some good looking males.. cos we need those in our lives, on our TV screens.