Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! (2021) - Articles

Abbie Chatfield has been silent on social media for a few days now and she’s usually always active. Shes looking likely I would say

Reactions: kxk
Per the Daily Fail, two confirmed Celebs headed to the jungle bush:

Paulini & Jack Vidgen seen skydiving into camp

I’m not up on the drama with Pete... What’s the deal?

A season of MKR aired in Canada that I binged on a portion. He seemed decent so I’m curious about his downfall? It obviously started well before this recent social media post.

He's basically this whack job conspiracy theorist that dishes out medical advice on shit he has absolutely no idea about.
First he was just strange with his little Paleo cookbooks, etc. but the last few years he's been coming out with dangerous advise to Australians (ie, don't wear sunblock as it's full of chemicals and doesn't protect you from the sun, coronavirus is fake, blah blah).

This article give a pretty general overview of his last few years of bullshit, but for a good look at him, you just need to check out his socials.

Long story short, he's just a fuckwitt.

I’m not up on the drama with Pete... What’s the deal?

A season of MKR aired in Canada that I binged on a portion. He seemed decent so I’m curious about his downfall? It obviously started well before this recent social media post.
He's a quack.
Conspiracy theorist, thinks the government is going to assassinate him, supports controversial and dangerous eating and lifestyle practices, supports feeding bone broth to babies, suggests osteoporosis sufferers cut out all dairy, denies climate change, thinks he has a cure for COVID but also denies that it exists, is an anti-vaccer, anti sunscreen and water fluoridation,
He's a knob, basically.

He's a quack.
Conspiracy theorist, thinks the government is going to assassinate him, supports controversial and dangerous eating and lifestyle practices, supports feeding bone broth to babies, suggests osteoporosis sufferers cut out all dairy, denies climate change, thinks he has a cure for COVID but also denies that it exists, is an anti-vaccer, anti sunscreen and water fluoridation,
He's a knob, basically.
Understandable. I’m not a fan of people who push pseudo science either. Is this all recent stuff or was I just out of the loop?

Understandable. I’m not a fan of people who push pseudo science either. Is this all recent stuff or was I just out of the loop?
He started on My Kitchen Rules in 2010, and I think he seemed pretty normal for a few years, but after that the pseudo-science started coming out. The public then nick-named him Paleo Pete.

He started on My Kitchen Rules in 2010, and I think he seemed pretty normal for a few years, but after that the pseudo-science started coming out. The public then nick-named him Paleo Pete.
Disappointing. IMO the spread of misinformation will be our downfall. The ability to think critically and analyze a wide source of information is severely lacking in the world at the moment. I found a quote recently that I wish more people understood... 6A2169BE-DECB-496C-BB33-891906C583FB.jpeg

Damn you Pete Evans, could you not keep your shit together for just another week
Disappointed we don't get to see him tortured and showing us his fucked up mind, it would have been very entertaining
Watching others deal with the nutjob

They should grab Firass to fill the gap, I like him for being the outcast on SAS
Then when he got evicted his personal torturer was all hey bros I love ya

Chris looks spectacular in the promo, very gorgeous doing Priscilla, quite a surprise he makes a pretty drag queen
And, he is hot as Mad Max

They really have went to a lot of effort for this season’s promo. 😃

I think it is going to be a nice change having the show in Australia next year. I’m looking forward to it.
Me too. The bush adventure rather the jungle one.

Reactions: kxk
PETE EVANS!?

ROFL! Wasn't also George Calombaris going into the jungle? lol

That reminds me I remember the old days when Pete Evans started out on that morning cooking show on channel 9...lol. Was it called "What's Cooking" or something like that?. Seriously that was also the last time I actually watched him cook a meal on television. Never really watched My Kitchen Rules at all in the later years.

Although I do remember that other judge Manu Fieldel snapping at the host of "Ready Steady Cook" on channel ten many years ago before he got that gig on MKR...lol

Last edited:
Back