Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! (2021) - Articles

It’s not hers, she wore a khaki dress I believe.

But seriously, it’s not her dress, her lacework was all flowers.
AA3FFE96-BCC2-4925-901B-7B38ACE667F2.jpeg

Reactions: kxk
Should we start getting celeb hints soon?

*I just checked and they started November 25th last year and the first clue was Charlotte

Last edited:
Chloe from Geordie Shore in the UK could be someone to keep an eye on. She is in a hotel with lots of suitcases and she posted text messages from her family saying how proud they are of her. Just seems all a bit odd.... Also the promo that was released the other day said someone from abroad. I guess it all depends though if they are getting ready to film or not yet

The ad aired at least 3 times last night.
I was over it by the one and a halfth time.
It's going to drive channel TEN viewers mad between now and January 3rd.

^ I think he would have been very entertaining in the jungle. Chris and Julia would have taken the piss out of him. 😂

But anything to do with Neo-Nazism is unacceptable. Good riddance to rubbish like that. 😡

Julia especially.
I loved when she used to give it to the Kiera Maguire! Was one of the highlights of that series for me!

He's still batshit crazy, but it's possible he's telling the truth about not knowing the Nazi implications of that cartoon. I certainly didn't.

I also didn't know the implications of that symbol either, but I don't for a second believe Pete didn't. He seems very calculated to me. I don't mind crazy, but he's next level.

Side note: Filming started today as discussed on Kyle & Jackie O. Tammy Hembrow not in the cast as she is currently in South Australia for some modelling thing?

Back