Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

It looks like a civil war has been going on for months
And here come trumps troops of redneck thugs already attacking voting centres
There were fears the 'open carry' arseholes would be out on election days intimidating voters wth their massive guns and tiny peens, but as far as I know this didn't happen, at least.

Reactions: kxk
It looks like a civil war has been going on for months
And here come trumps troops of redneck thugs already attacking voting centres
Civil unrest but not an actual war. There are no serious attempts to or calls for division, most are in agreement that unity is what the country needs. That said they disagree as to what said unity should look like.

The left potentially rigging the voting. Nothing surprises me anymore.

That’s a far-right pro-Trump shit rag.

Fact check shows the story is false.

Trump live
As expected...... I am winning, cheating left vote counts illegal
His come-over is failing him
Blaming polls for “ keeping our voters at home”, fake polls
And bullshitting about postal voting fraud

Doing his usual tactics
Deflect, deny, distract
Make chaos
Lying
Conspiracy
I believe he dictated how votes would be counted
Postals last
Now that equals fraud

Doing his usual tactics
Deflect, deny, distract
Make chaos
Lying
Conspiracy
I believe he dictated how votes would be counted
Postals last
Now that equals fraud
All I keep seeing is a huge cot around Trump with all of his toys being thrown out of it in one of the most embarrassing displays of adult toddler temper tantrums in the world.

America has voted, let the vote counters count the votes, and be a fricking grown up.

All I keep seeing is a huge cot around Trump with all of his toys being thrown out of it in one of the most embarrassing displays of adult toddler temper tantrums in the world.

America has voted, let the vote counters count the votes, and be a fricking grown up.
AMEN!
That press conference was a fucking disgrace. He's such a child. I'm embarrassed for him.

There's not a gracious bone in his body and he's not about to grow one now. Nobody should be surprised at the way he's acting. Was always going to be a sore loser.

Even his hair is failing
He stopped dying it that nasty squirrel colour some time ago

So it’s partly white, partly squirrel
And he just looks bald with wispy bits

LOL
And with all the historical clips they have been showing in docos....
young trump had such a spoiled bratty pouty face
Never attractive, never masculine

There's not a gracious bone in his body and he's not about to grow one now. Nobody should be surprised at the way he's acting. Was always going to be a sore loser.
The only thing that has surprised me in the last few day's is that when you look at the total number of votes Trump has got he has actually received nearly 10 million more than in 2016. Who are these people who have watched him over the last 4 years and gone ya know what you have done an aces job as President Donnie boy I don't normally vote or didn't vote for you last time but I will now.

I don't pretend to understand US politics for one minute but the thing that surprises me is that out of millions and millions of Americans they came up with these two...surely they could do better than this?

The only thing that has surprised me in the last few day's is that when you look at the total number of votes Trump has got he has actually received nearly 10 million more than in 2016. Who are these people who have watched him over the last 4 years and gone ya know what you have done an aces job as President Donnie boy I don't normally vote or didn't vote for you last time but I will now.
They’ve lost the ability to think critically...

A portion of those are people who would have voted for him in 2016 but didn’t vote at all. Others like the Cuban-American vote in Florida he won via targeted messaging.

I don't pretend to understand US politics for one minute but the thing that surprises me is that out of millions and millions of Americans they came up with these two...surely they could do better than this?
I fail to see why Biden is considered a weak candidate.

Back