Skip to main content

Today I ........

giphy.gif

I miss all the hawt boy gifs from the original OT chit chat thread :watching:

The monk just sent me this pic of Lucy Titswobble joining proceedings (I've pixelated their faces to protect their privacy):

Untitled-1.jpg

Her tits retracted after I had her spayed. They were almost touching the ground when I named her.

The monk just sent me this pic of Lucy Titswobble joining proceedings (I've pixelated their faces to protect their privacy):

View attachment 56050

Her tits retracted after I had her spayed. They were almost touching the ground when I named her.

OOOooooh, it looks like she's loving it!!

Sidenote - i dunno why i did a double-take on seeing a monk with a mobile phone? Looks like my preconceived ideas based on non-facts has let me down :facepalm:

Sidenote - i dunno why i did a double-take on seeing a monk with a mobile phone? Looks like my preconceived ideas based on non-facts has let me down
I am FB friends with a few of them. And ads for mobile phone and TV shops come up and it shows that they have liked them. It makes me laugh too. Having said that, their pagoda is probably the most modest one in Phnom Penh, which, as a friend once commented to me, is the way it should be.

Today I built a new house in Sims 4. (took about 5 hours!)
Seems a bit banal, but I enjoyed myself.

I don't have the patients for Sims, I spent my time fast fowarding everything lol. My daughter does like it tho. I was a bit worried when she was letting her kids get taken by social services and/or starving them, just to get the kid ghosts.

Today I took my dog kayaking on the lake.

OOooooooh - your doggie that's your profile pic? How'd he/she go? I've got visions of a dog sitting so proud & happy, getting taken for a ride on the lake, with a lil life vest & dog sunnies/goggles.

Back