Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my rejection email :( bit weird considering how late it came and since I got two 1 on 1 interviews. just wondering if there’s ANY chance at all the reject email can be a mistake? I’m left feeling confused after having 1 on 1 calls then to just cope a generic email.

has anyone from VIC actually progressed? because if not, that’s extremely unfair

Are you from VIC? Very likely the reason why you were rejected. We're in this lockdown until at least late October. It would not be feasible.

Reactions: Bla
I just got my rejection email :( bit weird considering how late it came and since I got two 1 on 1 interviews. just wondering if there’s ANY chance at all the reject email can be a mistake? I’m left feeling confused after having 1 on 1 calls then to just cope a generic email.

Did you get two 1 on 1 Skype calls or phone call & Skype? Unfortunately with only 20 spots or there abouts & 1000s of awesome people it’s got to be tough bringing it down to a small selection. I’m gutted too after getting so close yet another year & getting my email yesterday (insert heart crush). We just have to keep being amazing & try again next year! Feeling your pain tho.

Hi I haven’t posted here but I made it to the final stages and just received my email I am shattered as I don’t know why but I really thought I stood a chance anyway I’m in vic I’m so confused 😐

Maybe all Victorian’s are out :( which is really crappy it was mentioned that they were doing everything possible to not exclude them- but given it’s taken longer to get a response ect maybe they were waiting to see how it all turned out regarding lockdown. It’s disheartening never the less to make it so far and not go in!

Did you have to do any medical tests?

I had a phone interview, Skype and then attended in person for group audition. I received my email 2 weeks later.

I had a phone interview, Skype and then attended in person for group audition. I received my email 2 weeks later.

Sorry you missed out. What state are you in? I didn’t think they would have done many states this year...

Hi I haven’t posted here but I made it to the final stages and just received my email I am shattered as I don’t know why but I really thought I stood a chance anyway I’m in vic I’m so confused 😐
Same as me, also from Victoria! Unfortunately went through all the stages and didn't make the cut.

Unfortunately Vic applicants seem to be at a disadvantage this season. It's hard to prove yourself without a physical audition, plus travelling out of Vic would be hard to arrange.

Did anyone outside Victoria that got late in stages get email too? It appears to be just Vics reading this...

Unfortunately Vic applicants seem to be at a disadvantage this season. It's hard to prove yourself without a physical audition, plus travelling out of Vic would be hard to arrange.
Vic applicants can probably take heart that being rejected was nothing personal and based purely on their location. Failed applicants from the other states don't get that luxury: they're genuine rejects. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back