Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Queenslanders do make up a proportion of federal taxpayers. So you could still think of it as queenslanders paying for it. If you wanted to.

A proportion. That doesn't justify the Premier's comment in my opinion.

Dont even think its a state issue but rather a leader issue. Regardless of what party she represents.
Her confusing and desperate utterings are all an attempt at being perceived as being in control.
Her clumsy outpourings are direct evidence to the contrary.
And its not what party she represents. Its a personal badly managed self-branding.

A proportion. That doesn't justify the Premier's comment in my opinion.
SA premier is a bit of a git in my opinion. Not cos he is liberal just cos he is a way too cocky for no good reason. This thing is not over yet and SA could get hit badly yet do don't be strutty and opinioniated about what other states are doing just yet.

SA premier is a bit of a git in my opinion. Not cos he is liberal just cos he is a way too cocky for no good reason. This thing is not over yet and SA could get hit badly yet do don't be strutty and opinioniated about what other states are doing just yet.
I was referring to Premier Palaszczuk's comment. Not the SA Premier.

Sorry just realised this is in response to earlier thing you posted nothing this one lol. Too late at night to be responding obviously! I shall respond with something that makes sense tomorrow.

Back