Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Yeah because we are in lockdown. How else would you explain it dumbass?
why are you calling him a dumbass when the post above shows that the numbers on average for the entire year (any year) for the flu are lower than the number of deaths for coronavirus as of today and we still have 4 months to go?

why are you calling him a dumbass when the post above shows that the numbers on average for the entire year (any year) for the flu are lower than the number of deaths for coronavirus as of today and we still have 4 months to go?

Oh look... If it isn't Isee.

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "People living in New South Wales, they have New South Wales hospitals. In Queensland we have Queensland hospitals for for our people."

What if Gladys said something like that to this Queensland woman who had brain surgery in Sydney?

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "People living in NSW, they have NSW hospitals. In Queensland we have Queensland hospitals for for our people."

What if Gladys said something like that to this Queensland woman who had brain surgery in Sydney?

I hope she gets re-elected. The Qld premier that is.

Would you be as critical if this was a liberal premier?

Me posting a video does not mean I agree with everything that is said in the video. If you watched the video maybe you'd realise that Paul Murray was critical of the South Australian Premier. What party is the South Australian Premier?

Me posting a video does not mean I agree with everything that is said in the video. If you watched the video maybe you'd realise that Paul Murray was critical of the South Australian Premier. What party is the South Australian Premier?

Liberal party. Still, I don't understand why you like that Murdoch rubbish sky News channel.

Back