Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

Also, according to another report, apparently they were supposed to be filming the Grand Final episode this weekend - and the shutdown has affected an unnamed Channel 9 production that was supposed to film at the Docklands studios this week.

Hi I heard on the radio today that the other Channel 9 production that was stopped is "Millionaire Hotseat".

They were also mentioning things like why were these productions allowed to film considering all the restrictions here in Melbourne? They were then saying that it's possibly an essential service as in these tough times people need to watch some sort of entertainment on television etc...

Anyway I think they mentioned that they probably won't be resuming any filming until the restrictions are eased here in Melbourne. If that's the case then you'll be waiting a while to see the end of the masked singer.

Had to watch the show after the Block last night which takes priority haha.
I didn’t initially think dragonfly was Sophie Monk this season but after the clues last night there was no doubt left. Good on Sophie. I love her 😍.
The other three are all obvious. I really do hope Kate wins this to make up for being robbed at Eurovision 🤣🤣

That is correct. The voting for the grand final was supposed to be last night but we got an email that the super fan panel had been cancelled for the night.
I saw your name on the night I did the super fan thing (final 4). Did you do every show??
I can’t wait until the show is over so we can discuss the super fan panel experience.

Ratings:
Main Show - 692,000
Reveal - 786,000

I don't think 10 will be happy with those numbers

I have to admit, I didn't realise how good of a singer Sophie Monk actually was. I went back and watched her first performance of True Colours, and it was actually pretty fucking good.

I was surprised too. Although the way she appeared to be hiding behind the mic at the end concerned me.

Did anyone in the virtual audience think Sophie sounded as good as she did during broadcast?

I think there are many that are autotuned in post production

Bushranger is the biggest disappointment of the season for me.

I can't stand Bonnie. I'd much rather it have been anybody else but her.

All the candles and the number 17 in Iaisah's package surely referencing Carols By Candelight in 2017. And winning X Factor when he was age 17.

Reactions: kxk
Back