Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

tenor.gif

The "I played the kalimba for Nelson Mandela" clue was sooo cryptic. Not sure how the instrument fits into it, but I almost feel like it actually has something to do with Ed Sheeran singing his song "Perfect" with Beyoncé at that Mandela 100 concert a couple years ago.

The Puppet's Simon Pryce's clues about being "ugly" in his past, alongside his reflection in a mirror, is in reference to playing Phantom in Phantom Of The Opera.

He was also in South Pacific, which is based on a book written by James Michener.

Analysing the clues is my favourite part about this show so I kinda wish they’d reveal the answers to more than just 1-2 clues at the end of every episode. Or at least put up a list online afterward.

I’d love to know what most of the clue packages mean each week.

For example, Sophie’s connection to the Titanic clue / playing opposite Leo?

I really think I should give up entirely. Not only am I shit at guessing who anyone is apparently now I need my hearing checked because the only two singers I enjoyed tonight were Dragonfly and Frillneck.

Oh, and I love Sophie Monk.

HOORAY!!! ALEX IS WITH HENRIETTA!
Thanks for that Affable. The Farmer Wants A Wife was the last thing on my viewing list for tonight and possible spoilers were also the last thing I expected in this thread...but there you go...

Spoiler.gif
Elmo blowing a kiss.gif

Back