Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Do we know how those 3 relationships have gone on the outside up until now; are they all together?

That was so cool!!

Cieran back to being single. He’s obviously not ready huh. Bachelor in Paradise season next year methinks

Do we know how those 3 relationships have gone on the outside up until now; are they all together?

That was so cool!!

Cieran back to being single. He’s obviously not ready huh. Bachelor in Paradise season next year methinks

Never watched it so don't know, if this was shown.

Oh dear, Osher's suit. It's like a roll of wallpaper o_O

I felt a bit sorry for Kiki in the end, although I'm not a fan of hers whatsoever. But what a total waste of time for her.
Ciarran will end up very lonely if he keeps up that attitude. Nothing attractive about him.

Good for the surviving couples.

I'm bewildered as to how Ciarran even finds his next victim, after spelling out that he doesn't give a damn how other people feel.
I feel like it gives him an opportunity to complete a character arc. The producers probably love him!

He can come in to Bachelor in Paradise 2021 as "reformed" and realizing all his mistakes..

I feel like it gives him an opportunity to complete a character arc. The producers probably love him!

He can come in to Bachelor in Paradise 2021 as "reformed" and realizing all his mistakes..
But will we all be fooled by it?
We were fooled the first time around, I think we all liked him on Angie's season. Anyhoo ...
I was really happy to see the other two couples happy.

But will we all be fooled by it?
We were fooled the first time around, I think we all liked him on Angie's season. Anyhoo ...
I was really happy to see the other two couples happy.
I wonder if his BIP experience was payback from the producers for lying about why he bailed from the Bach’ette.

I wonder if his BIP experience was payback from the producers for lying about why he bailed from the Bach’ette.
Wait a second, did his grandma not die ? From what I recall from that segment in BIP, he got picked up at the airport by Renee and went to stay at her. But wouldn't he then have caught the next available flight to the UK ? Has it been said that none of that was actually true ?

Wait a second, did his grandma not die ? From what I recall from that segment in BIP, he got picked up at the airport by Renee and went to stay at her. But wouldn't he then have caught the next available flight to the UK ? Has it been said that none of that was actually true ?
I found this ...

Surely he wouldn't be low enough to say she'd died when she hadn't.

I was just going by what Renee said, that he left to be with her. That’s not incompatible with his grandmother dying and him attending the funeral.

Back