Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Haha what a shit fight! And seriously why would a 34 year old woman be interested in a 25 year old man? On what level would they communicate? Except for the obvious!

Haha what a shit fight! And seriously why would a 34 year old woman be interested in a 25 year old man? On what level would they communicate? Except for the obvious!
Exactly. Barely even knows the guy, did she even know she was his first girlfriend? Like get real lady, this aint MAFS ffs! EXPOSED herself being an idiot. An egotistical idiot lol. ( Disclaimer: I haven't seen her season )

Sorry! I need to be clearer with my posts. I was referring to Jackson and Cass but I also agree with the Alex and Keira ( is that her name?) thing.

Kieran losing it was pure entertainment.

Aleisha was annoying playing the morals police, gets involved in everyone’s issues... Just stick to your man and STFU woman. Kiki will find out the truth at some point or another, why didn’t you bring it up as a dinner table question for gawd sakes? But thank you for bringing some drama to our screens on the other hand haha.

Timm pure gold. I think he is normally ok but his mates code is overstepping the line. He is playing the bro role too much quite honestly, how can he be so blind to his mate’s “good behavior” lol... He had sex with Jess while Kiki was in Paradise as far as I can tell and she only just found out?

Mary & partner rock!

Sorry! I need to be clearer with my posts. I was referring to Jackson and Cass but I also agree with the Alex and Keira ( is that her name?) thing.
Oh yes, agree about that as well lol. Cass seems to have been quite entertaining so far, glad she is there. I think it’s fair she spends time to get to spend time with Jackson, these poor women need love!

Not sure what public feeling for Jackson & Cass vs Jackson & Britt is, as I don’t know them from their seasons.

Matt is apparently dating Kim from Love Island, Keira is apparently dating Matthew from Love Island

Oh yes, agree about that as well lol. Cass seems to have been quite entertaining so far, glad she is there. I think it’s fair she spends time to get to spend time with Jackson, these poor women need love!

Not sure what public feeling for Jackson & Cass vs Jackson & Britt is, as I don’t know them from their seasons.

People hate Cass + Timm + Ciarran on social media. Previously Timm and Ciarran were viewed positively on last year's season of The Bachelorette but BIP has turned everyone against them.

People hate Cass + Timm + Ciarran on social media. Previously Timm and Ciarran were viewed positively on last year's season of The Bachelorette but BIP has turned everyone against them.
Interesting,, so Britt is really quite popular!! I'm keen to see in the final episode on Wednesday where my EPG tells me where couples will meet the families. I think that has got to be one of the best episodes..

Interesting,, so Britt is really quite popular!! I'm keen to see in the final episode on Wednesday where my EPG tells me where couples will meet the families. I think that has got to be one of the best episodes..

She is. A lot of people want her to be the next bachelorette and feel like she has been screwed around by the producers on this season of BIP.

Reactions: kxk

The final episode is on Sunday 9th August, where the couples left decide whether to leave paradise together or split up.

Back