Skip to main content

The day after thoughts.

Did YOU enjoy the 2020 season of Big Brother Australia?

• Yes, This BB was amazing!

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • No, This BB was awful!

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Maybe, This BB was mixed!

Votes: 37 50.7%

• Total voters
Shhh. That will do it guys. Moving back on topic, how are we all coping now that BB has officially wrapped up for the year?
I watched a few episodes of Bachelor in Paradise (never watched it before and decided I should at least understand the mechanics).. Actually quite enjoyed it, at least watching it with an eye of "how dumb are these people" !

Hi All

Long time lurker and first time poster.

I’ve been a Big Brother tragic since 2001 (if you’ve been watching from the very beginning you’d recognise the username reference!) Yes it’s true that Howard Parker confiscated my “Carmel Hill is a thexy thycologist” sign during Bree’s false eviction in 2004.

Superfans are always most welcome here.... Please don't be a stranger; I come here for the community and there are quite a few people on this forum that know what the hell they're talking about. It's like a league of experts and trolls lol, and of course your input is most welcome!

Perhaps somebody should do a Australian BB Superfan quiz someday for us haha. I'd enjoy that.

Superfans are always most welcome here.... Please don't be a stranger; I come here for the community and there are quite a few people on this forum that know what the hell they're talking about. It's like a league of experts and trolls lol, and of course your input is most welcome!

Perhaps somebody should do a Australian BB Superfan quiz someday for us haha. I'd enjoy that.

Here's a name all the housemates quiz from sporcle.

No idea how accurate it is.

I know this is sort of off topic, but I reckon farmer wants a wife is gonna flop for 7 big time

Farmer surprisingly did well, getting 908k and was 4th in all demos. It was 7s new Australian drama, Between Two Worlds which really flopped, getting only 419k outrated by Bachelor In Paradise. That's a surprise for me I thought the ratings would be the opposite. Drama looks to be dead in this country due to networks over reliance on reality shows.

Only got 59/150 lol
I actually spent an entire 15 mins on it and only got 43. A pitiful effort. I struggled to name even one HM from S7, but managed to get Andrew in at the last minute, could not even come up with Ashleigh or Zach, let alone Hayley and Billy. That's a fail.

I got about 80 odd. Couldn't get the rest because I couldn't remember them or didn't know how to spell them.

I got them all haha. My episode memory in regards to BB is quite below average but I'm great with the semantics.
It seems that you are the most knowing know it all in Aus BB so far, @Rison coming in second.

If anyone who has a really good memory of BB wants to make a multiple choice quiz... I'd be happy to enter some questions... Would need some spare time to think up questions and multiple answers, I can help set it up if needs be..

Down to 754k for its 2nd episode, massive 154k drop and already out of the top 5 in all main demos. Looks like BB will be one of 7's most succesful shows this year.
I was honestly shocked by launch numbers, was honestly expecting 500-600k, boy was I wrong

The last one I struggled with was Mònica from BB04 because I kept spelling it as monica.
yeah that Beyonce style accent completely unnecessary IMO. Other than that I would've got 144/150. Took me a while to remember the name of the Intruder from 06 Lauren (who only stayed for like 3 days like some of the Intruder evictions). and Alex from 2002.

Completely forgot Katie (06), Hotdogs & Geneva (05), Dixie & Renee (08) while I was trying to recall the ones from 08 I'd missed (started doing from season 1 on but then switched after the first few minutes to who ever came to mind, only got Angela from 05 last minute too trying to think of who came after the 'liars' but before Gianna who I distinctly remember was 2nd Eviction.. so I think I would've remembered them had it not been timed.

Don't think i would've remembered off the top of my head Barney from early 08 though which was the other one I missed, got kindof lucky with some of early 08 too because their names were same as previous HM's (Nathan & David, even Saxon & Rebecca although I recalled them).

Sara(h) Marie was also spelt wrong, there was never a h in her name right?

Anyways, was fun.

Back