Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

online shopping - won't be able to see half the people anyway but the postie and couriers can get the parcels to your loved ones.

We will all be holidaying within our own state and probably driving there or alternativly just staying home.

Well here in Melbourne many people are wearing masks now. But it seems the cases are still getting higher and higher. We can only hope that the cases start to become lower not higher...

I was in my car the other day and I noticed a guy had just stepped off a tram and removed the mask from his face and had a really nasty persistent cough all the way from the tram depot onto the local shopping strip. He was certainly coughing droplets everywhere, I just hope this mask wearing helps curb the spread a little.

Today at the shopping centre car park as I was about to return to my car and I noticed a man was parked 2 spaces away from my car standing outside his car. As I was approaching I noticed he was actually trying to clear as much mucus from almost every orifice from his body all around where he was standing! Believe me he was coughing up mucus and spitting everywhere, then he done the old block one nostril at a time and blow out as hard as you can to clear all the mucus from each nostril! I actually stopped in the car park well away from him for a while until the nuclear blast of germs he just released cleared away so I could go to my car and escape! After all that mucus clearing it was time for this bloke to finally have a good old cigarette! Gees I tell ya it must be a really nasty flu this guy had or possibly it's COVID-19. I hope he gets tested for COVID-19 and isolates real soon! Anyway this clip here sort of reminds me of him and his mucus blast in the car park.

Today at the shopping centre car park as I was about to return to my car and I noticed a man was parked 2 spaces away from my car standing outside his car. As I was approaching I noticed he was actually trying to clear as much mucus from almost every orifice from his body all around where he was standing! Believe me he was coughing up mucus and spitting everywhere, then he done the old block one nostril at a time and blow out as hard as you can to clear all the mucus from each nostril! I actually stopped in the car park well away from him for a while until the nuclear blast of germs he just released cleared away so I could go to my car and escape! After all that mucus clearing it was time for this bloke to finally have a good old cigarette! Gees I tell ya it must be a really nasty flu this guy had or possibly it's COVID-19. I hope he gets tested for COVID-19 and isolates real soon! Anyway this clip here sort of reminds me of him and his mucus blast in the car park.

How revolting!
NSW seems to be holding it's on for the time being.
We were supposed to be going up the Blue Mountains on the weekend to visit friends, we usually go on the train as it's a more relaxing trip, but we've cancelled while there are new clusters here and there. No point in risking it.

Back